I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed this,,,guys! I miss 90% of the stuff most of the time,,,forgive me!

Post more Bullwinkle, maximus,,,:lmao2:,,,
Coach, I'm backtracking ,,,still haven't found it yet:(
LOL I will post more Bullwinkle again.
I was looking for a clip that night I could not find though.
It was at our lucky whitehead.
At the end Bullwinkle says " sorry rock just another case of moostaken identity.:)
 
My best bro's birthday is coming up( we were hitting the 1/2 gal fireball jug around 2 this afternoon)
Him,me and miss Hottie in a short summer dress invaded a WALMART (LOL)
in the DVD bin I fished out " the hangover #1 &#2"
"World war Z" and "the purge:anarchy",,,I laid a Mossberg 500A riot scatter gun on him( he'd bought some kinda $400 casing-liner kit for one with bells/ whistles/ 20Rd. Drum,,,but didn't have the gun for it,,,Sheese,what a maroon :lmao:) for his birthday:thumbup:
 
My best bro's birthday is coming up( we were hitting the 1/2 gal fireball jug around 2 this afternoon)
Him,me and miss Hottie in a short summer dress invaded a WALMART (LOL)
in the DVD bin I fished out " the hangover #1 &#2"
"World war Z" and "the purge:anarchy",,,I laid a Mossberg 500A riot scatter gun on him( he'd bought some kinda $400 casing-liner kit for one with bells/ whistles/ 20Rd. Drum,,,but didn't have the gun for it,,,Sheese,what a maroon :lmao:) for his birthday:thumbup:
Hangover 1 and 2, looks like you're getting your Mr. chow fix.
 
Hangover 1 and 2, looks like you're getting your Mr. chow fix.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
That's the FIRST thing I thought of after I stuck my hand all the way to the bottom and churned that roster of DVD's and snagged that one,,,:lmao:

Just put wwZ ,,, THEY AIN'T WASTING NO TIME GETTING TO THE ACTION IN THAT ONE,,,,;)
 
My best bro's birthday is coming up( we were hitting the 1/2 gal fireball jug around 2 this afternoon)
Him,me and miss Hottie in a short summer dress invaded a WALMART (LOL)
in the DVD bin I fished out " the hangover #1 &#2"
"World war Z" and "the purge:anarchy",,,I laid a Mossberg 500A riot scatter gun on him( he'd bought some kinda $400 casing-liner kit for one with bells/ whistles/ 20Rd. Drum,,,but didn't have the gun for it,,,Sheese,what a maroon :lmao:) for his birthday:thumbup:
Now that's a hell of a birthday present, Melon. You gave him a Mossberg???
 
Good evening, my brothers.

Yes, it was fantastic seeing Shunny show up, Coach. I hope we have him in here during the season. His stories of his sons and he were/are so heartwarming. @Shunpike
 
Now that's a hell of a birthday present, Melon. You gave him a Mossberg???
Yes sir! I know I like 'em and loved getting one at Christmas,,, so,,why the hell not,huh?,,,ya,I know,it could've lived behind a closet door and collected dust,or stashed in the motor home and been forgotten/'rust never sleeps'(lol,,a little Neil young bro!) I've prolly gifted 2 dozen firearms in my life so far,,,and yes, they are relatively expensive,,, truth be told,Bro's sitting on an M-1 garand I've coveted ( and have shot 10x's more than he has) and I'm fixing to skin him outta it( never should have swapped my first one away)
LoL, he was telling everybody that came into his Vape shop this evening what a rocking cool birthday gift his bro gave him( he works it himself on Thursday evenings, it was nonstop walk-in's)
 
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will you be wearing your French made outfit?? :muttley:

no, but u will be in diapers ;)
7833921-Chubby-Man-In-Diapers-Stock-Photo.jpg
 
Yes sir! I know I like 'em and loved getting one at Christmas,,, so,,why the hell not,huh?,,,ya,I know,it could've lived behind a closet door and collected dust,or stashed in the motor home and been forgotten/'rust never sleeps'(lol,,a little Neil young bro!) I've prolly gifted 2 dozen firearms in my life so far,,,and yes, they are relatively expensive,,, truth be told,Bro's sitting on an M-1 garand I've coveted ( and have shot 10x's more than he has) and I'm fixing to skin him outta it( never should have swapped my first one away)
LoL, he was telling everybody that came into his Vape shop this evening what a rocking cool birthday gift his bro gave him( he works it himself on Thursday evenings, it was nonstop walk-in's)
It's time for you to get an M-14, Melon, or a Marlin 9mm carbine. I have both. Just got the M-14.

Hey, a friend of mine is trying to offload a Tech-9 (no cool tube) and Israeli uzi, both for $2500. I actually have the cool for the tech. Both are brand new in the box. I'm sitting on 13 firearms right now, including a .50 Desert Eagle (bought from Turners last fall). Don't know if I need this. I already have an M4. In California I'm playing chicken with the law, but I need to be armed.

Vape shops. I vape. Wish I could hang with you guys and talk guns! Vaping helped me quit smoking. I want to get into my own reloading business.
 
Yes sir! I know I like 'em and loved getting one at Christmas,,, so,,why the hell not,huh?,,,ya,I know,it could've lived behind a closet door and collected dust,or stashed in the motor home and been forgotten/'rust never sleeps'(lol,,a little Neil young bro!) I've prolly gifted 2 dozen firearms in my life so far,,,and yes, they are relatively expensive,,, truth be told,Bro's sitting on an M-1 garand I've coveted ( and have shot 10x's more than he has) and I'm fixing to skin him outta it( never should have swapped my first one away)
LoL, he was telling everybody that came into his Vape shop this evening what a rocking cool birthday gift his bro gave him( he works it himself on Thursday evenings, it was nonstop walk-in's)
Get that Garand and let me know what you think. There's a bevy of em out here, Melon. Never considered one. That's real firepower for sure. A lot of oomph. Fun to shoot?

Just bought a Sig a few months ago. Made my 13th in the collection. You'd love my weapons :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,225
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top