Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
As long as it smells like fish, I'm in!



Copy! What's bad is when after yer' done and wash up,,,you still catch the lingering whiff of that fish



As long as it smells like fish, I'm in!






Twisty Chow!,, the twisted Mr.Chow!!!( there's a house beat/ song in there ,,somewhere.)the coach is all in
naughty coach
![]()
Smell my 6inch middle finger all day as a reminder.lol
Copy! What's bad is when after yer' done and wash up,,,you still catch the lingering whiff of that fish
![]()
Copy! What's bad is when after yer' done and wash up,,,you still catch the lingering whiff of that fish
![]()

Hey guys!just dont get anything from manhattan beach all the way to long beach.
it is a superfund site because some paint factory dumped lots of PCBs into the water.
Twisty Chow!,, the twisted Mr.Chow!!!( there's a house beat/ song in there ,,somewhere.)
Smell my 6inch middle finger all day as a reminder.lol

Hey guys!
I know we're not to talk political speech but what is you guys view on Fukushima Japan????
My last look see was that sucker is still in full bore melt down mode sinking deeper below grade on a daily basis,,killing the Pacific Ocean FIRST,,,as it will get around to the others eventually.
It's the most non talked about catastrophic nightmares that's ,,,well,,,Not being talked about.
Over my head with that one. Only thing I know about Japan is theyre a bunch of short dick horn dogs.Hey guys!
I know we're not to talk political speech but what is you guys view on Fukushima Japan????
My last look see was that sucker is still in full bore melt down mode sinking deeper below grade on a daily basis,,killing the Pacific Ocean FIRST,,,as it will get around to the others eventually.
It's the most non talked about catastrophic nightmares that's ,,,well,,,Not being talked about.
Over my head with that one. Only thing I know about Japan is theyre a bunch of short dick horn dogs.
With all due respect
I've got to throw in the old testament revelations verbiage about a third / death,blah,cringe, lifeless,,
Its be roiling since 2010/2011,,,?
Copy!they cannot stop it.
it is a slow burn.
there is a fixed amount of radioactivity that is leaking out.
cesium is the long term issue, but there is a lot more cesium already in the ocean.
i would not eat fish caught anywhere near downstream of that plant though.
there is only a very small trace amount getting to north america, even alaska.
Over my head with that one. Only thing I know about Japan is theyre a bunch of short dick horn dogs.
With all due respect






See, Coach, I'm different. If I smell fish, I'm out!As long as it smells like fish, I'm in!
Stay the **** away is my view! **** is still registering radiation!Hey guys!
I know we're not to talk political speech but what is you guys view on Fukushima Japan????
My last look see was that sucker is still in full bore melt down mode sinking deeper below grade on a daily basis,,killing the Pacific Ocean FIRST,,,as it will get around to the others eventually.
It's the most non talked about catastrophic nightmares that's ,,,well,,,Not being talked about.
There's been runoff in HI and Californiathey cannot stop it.
it is a slow burn.
there is a fixed amount of radioactivity that is leaking out.
cesium is the long term issue, but there is a lot more cesium already in the ocean.
i would not eat fish caught anywhere near downstream of that plant though.
there is only a very small trace amount getting to north america, even alaska.
