I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Zone members have made my black-ball list. I won't ignore them, there's only two on that list. Only, these guys will receive no "likes" from me, and my replies to them will be scathing in nature. And one was one I used to follow. too.
 
Some Zone members have made my black-ball list. I won't ignore them, there's only two on that list. Only, these guys will receive no "likes" from me, and my replies to them will be scathing in nature. And one was one I used to follow. too.
Flip it. I see you took some likes away too. Lol
 
Some Zone members have made my black-ball list. I won't ignore them, there's only two on that list. Only, these guys will receive no "likes" from me, and my replies to them will be scathing in nature. And one was one I used to follow. too.

trouty on a mission
 
Salud, JC!! :star::star::dance:
Whats up in Cali today?

My wife is out and about and I'm hangin with my 9 year old and some of his buds poolside.
Veryhot day in Big D.
I'm in the shade but had to get myself a very large frozen margarita. :thumbup:
Cheers:dance:
 
Whats up in Cali today?

My wife is out and about and I'm hangin with my 9 year old and some of his buds poolside.
Veryhot day in Big D.
I'm in the shade but had to get myself a very large frozen margarita. :thumbup:
Cheers:dance:
Very cool today in SoCal, JC! Nice breeze. Just waiting to pick up the little one.

9 years old. That's a very, very special age, my dear friend.

Enjoy the margarita!!! :flagwave::yourock::dance:
 
Very cool today in SoCal, JC! Nice breeze. Just waiting to pick up the little one.

9 years old. That's a very, very special age, my dear friend.

Enjoy the margarita!!! :flagwave::yourock::dance:
My daughter is 14 and a bit moody, but cool.
While my 9 year old son has never seen a day he didn't love.
Lots of fun
 
One of you tech savvy guys play When it Rains it Pours, by Like Combs. I dont know why, but I think of @Melonfeud everytime I hear it. Lol, Salud!
 
I just noticed there's a new cat posting and his screen name is kinda like mine, "CACowboy714" did you just have a moment? :laugh:



:lmao:,,,:huh:,,no, I'm positive I kinda bowed up on you( has that thread died yet?) It's about 3/4 the way thru or better you pulled a post I made,,about swimming thru the endless regurgitation,,, and you replied that you thought you'd been insulted, but wasn't sure cuz' the way it was presented to you,you couldn't understand what they were saying ,,as it was written,,, while I wasn't running with the ' high beam lights on' I construed it as a jab at my post
( genius that it was)
 
Gonna be a beautiful day down here, a balmy 103 degrees in the shade. put in a great workout this morning and rewarded myself with a tall Captain Morgan Cannonball with water for brunch. Salud, my man!
Hey,BIG G! sorry I didn't see this then,,,SALUD!
I'VE seen those 'cannonball's of booze on the shelves at total wine ,,, I almost bought one just for the cool factor, but it didn't look to me like it was big enough, booze volume wise for my liking can't recall if it was $14 or $18,,, I got the oversize pint shaped bottle of fireball it was cheaper and it only lasts maybe two sessions anyway.
 
Hey,BIG G! sorry I didn't see this then,,,SALUD!
I'VE seen those 'cannonball's of booze on the shelves at total wine ,,, I almost bought one just for the cool factor, but it didn't look to me like it was big enough, booze volume wise for my liking can't recall if it was $14 or $18,,, I got the oversize pint shaped bottle of fireball it was cheaper and it only lasts maybe two sessions anyway.
Lol, they had it on sale for 11 bucks, couldn't pass it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,846
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top