I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been about 5 or 6 years. One of my old HS classmates works for the Cowboys as a scout, he came down and had a BBQ for a bunch of coaches. Beers started flowing and one of my assistants was blindsided with a punch. A bunch of us ended up in an old fashion bar fight. Lol, we all felt pretty stupid the next day.

good morning
naughty coach being naughty
:lmao:
 
we had a good talk and he was understandably upset.
he seemed ok.
has he been benched?
Think so, Haley told me so last night. I was out with some friends, those posts must have been deleted by the time I got home. Probably a good thing, had a few too many shots with my buddies. Even @Melonfeud laid into me a bit. No biggie, we've all been there from time to time.
 
Think so, Haley told me so last night. I was out with some friends, those posts must have been deleted by the time I got home. Probably a good thing, had a few too many shots with my buddies. Even @Melonfeud laid into me a bit. No biggie, we've all been there from time to time.

really...
i thought the benching would be displayed in his profile, but that may have changed.

yes, they were deleted as i was reading them.
hard for me to believe that anyone would denigrate the injuries of a vet, but trouty thought bk was well aware of his injuries.

glad u have a strong liver.
 
really...
i thought the benching would be displayed in his profile, but that may have changed.

yes, they were deleted as i was reading them.
hard for me to believe that anyone would denigrate the injuries of a vet, but trouty thought bk was well aware of his injuries.

glad u have a strong liver.
I don't drink binge very often. I normally sip nice and slow.
 
It's been about 5 or 6 years. One of my old HS classmates works for the Cowboys as a scout, he came down and had a BBQ for a bunch of coaches. Beers started flowing and one of my assistants was blindsided with a punch. A bunch of us ended up in an old fashion bar fight. Lol, we all felt pretty stupid the next day.

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
That is pretty funny,and I can kinda picture it in my mind.:clap:
 
Wassup, General? Salud to @Trouty. Sorry I wasn't there for him last night. Hopefully he'll be back real soon.
I know he's flat pissed off, it went down too fast for me to mobilize to the Gregory thread,,I tried to send him a text message,,, but it went vapor lock and just kept spinning/ stuck on 'sending' ,,, when I got back to the beer thr. BP done laid down the law,,, the Troutster ain't happy with any of us,,,,:(
I can't repeat what the fate planned for bk13 is:omg:
 
I know he's flat pissed off, it went down too fast for me to mobilize to the Gregory thread,,I tried to send him a text message,,, but it went vapor lock and just kept spinning/ stuck on 'sending' ,,, when I got back to the beer thr. BP done laid down the law,,, the Troutster ain't happy with any of us,,,,:(
I can't repeat what the fate planned for bk13 is:omg:
He's good. He texted me a while ago. I was oblivious to all that til this morning.
 
I know he's flat pissed off, it went down too fast for me to mobilize to the Gregory thread,,I tried to send him a text message,,, but it went vapor lock and just kept spinning/ stuck on 'sending' ,,, when I got back to the beer thr. BP done laid down the law,,, the Troutster ain't happy with any of us,,,,:(
I can't repeat what the fate planned for bk13 is:omg:

i talked to t-man also last night.
he cooled off a lot after the call.

what a sad situation.
bk13 pm'ed to me he did not meant to denigrate trouty's sacrifices/suffering.
however, the posts i read could easily be taken that way.
 
I know he's flat pissed off, it went down too fast for me to mobilize to the Gregory thread,,I tried to send him a text message,,, but it went vapor lock and just kept spinning/ stuck on 'sending' ,,, when I got back to the beer thr. BP done laid down the law,,, the Troutster ain't happy with any of us,,,,:(
I can't repeat what the fate planned for bk13 is:omg:


Let me be very blunt and very clear. There will be No retaliation to or at Bkight over this issue by Trouty or anyone else on this forum. If there is the person is getting benched without warning and that could very well be a permanent vacation. This includes going at him in private messages. This includes tagging him in threads with insults or threats. This is is over now. If someone in this forum starts it up again, even if it is Trouty... Someone is getting benched or permabanned.

This is over. For all parties concerned. There will be no more of it. That includes if Bkight comes in and starts.

No more of this stuff. No more.

I am in no way joking.

This is not open for debate or excuses.

This thread will be closed for a night or a few days just so people can see it and let it sink in.
 
Thread is opened back up now.

Let's move on from the trouty/bk issue now. No further need to discuss it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,734
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top