I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trouty

did u forget about something?

boardofeducation.jpg
LIKE!
 
@Trouty check out the rat problem thread, even Richard Gere made an appearance.
Lmao!!!!! I can't wait, brother! It's been a busy Sunday.

Went 45 minutes one way to church, had to have a bday (not mine, my son's gorgeous Tía [aunt] -- I'd post pictures, but then I'd probably have to choke-hold Putty :)) with the ex-in laws (weird, right?!), and am just getting home at 5:30pm.

Guys, I will catch up on the threads.

I love you guys. With all my heart.
 
Welcome back @Trouty.
Sarge, my dear brother, you stuck by me through it all. I will always adore you, respect you, and heed the advice of you.

As a mod, I will never cross that line, but as a friend, I love you, brother. My dearest Sarge.

Red, White, and breeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!! :yourock::yourock::yourock:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,225
Messages
14,673,687
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top