I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
and watching putty spank the coach, melon, dave and loci in the tavern!
,,er,,,ah,,,I don't know if you've noticed it just yet there Mr.Chow but yer' 'honey melon' has taken up "twirling a dead rat on a string" to counter act that paddle board yer' fond of toting around,,, and this dead rat is starting to smell and is getting pretty bloated up,,,so venture into its twirling radius at yer' own risk there,,, putty my pal!:lmao:
 
We are the same size! Lol
He's a beast, brother. Both of you are. Big guys. Would want you on my side in a beer brawl, would hate to face down your knuckles on the opposite end!

Hit the right side of my face, please :) I've actually said that before to a dude I was gonna fight. Some cholo at El Torito. We didn't fight LOL
 
He's a beast, brother. Both of you are. Big guys. Would want you on my side in a beer brawl, would hate to face down your knuckles on the opposite end!

Hit the right side of my face, please :) I've actually said that before to a dude I was gonna fight. Some cholo at El Territo. We didn't fight LOL
Been a long time my brother. I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,221
Messages
14,673,553
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top