Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
You're a bad boytrouty, u can have the farm animals.
You're a bad boytrouty, u can have the farm animals.
On the BBQ pit.trouty, u can have the farm animals.
I know you are, Coach.My older brother has that song as my ringtone on his phone. I'm a big fan of Toby
You're a bad boy![]()
Stop making everything so dirty!trouty, see, coach likes some pillow talk
better put out.
We are the same size! LolI know you are, Coach.
When I see Toby I think of you, brother.
,,er,,,ah,,,I don't know if you've noticed it just yet there Mr.Chow but yer' 'honey melon' has taken up "twirling a dead rat on a string" to counter act that paddle board yer' fond of toting around,,, and this dead rat is starting to smell and is getting pretty bloated up,,,so venture into its twirling radius at yer' own risk there,,, putty my pal!and watching putty spank the coach, melon, dave and loci in the tavern!

You're so naughty, General Chow. What are we gonna do with you??trouty, see, coach likes some pillow talk
better put out.
He's a beast, brother. Both of you are. Big guys. Would want you on my side in a beer brawl, would hate to face down your knuckles on the opposite end!We are the same size! Lol
Hey Melon, you saw a moccasin?Oh,ya!![]()
Been a long time my brother. I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.He's a beast, brother. Both of you are. Big guys. Would want you on my side in a beer brawl, would hate to face down your knuckles on the opposite end!
Hit the right side of my face, pleaseI've actually said that before to a dude I was gonna fight. Some cholo at El Territo. We didn't fight LOL
You're so naughty, General Chow. What are we gonna do with you??
Stop making everything so dirty!
Been a long time my brother. I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.
You're a dirty, dirty boy.is that measured side-by-side?
![]()

I won't eat lunch, today, brother.hmmm hungry
need to heat up the chicken soup...
what is for lunch trouty?
