haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Planning his 3-4 defense...a NT and 9 corners.Wher is our boy putty?

Planning his 3-4 defense...a NT and 9 corners.Wher is our boy putty?

LOL I have him working on it,Planning his 3-4 defense...a NT and 9 corners..
![]()

He's gonna start the rat at nose guard!LOL I have him working on it,
I see him with a clipboard on the sidelines.![]()
LOl could you see putty and garrett fighting on the sidelines?He's gonna start the rat at nose guard!
Ha! A dead one!He's gonna start the rat at nose guard!
@jobberone, I read you loud and clear on that last PM, doc
Smooches for mom and dad.sorry bros.
family dinner with parents.
love and kisses for all the bros.
particularly coach and melon for their support today!
they get the biggest wettest juicy ones!
Hey what about me you prick?sorry bros.
family dinner with parents.
love and kisses for all the bros.
particularly coach and melon for their support today!
they get the biggest wettest juicy ones!
Boston Market is the real deal, Melon!!!! Bomb as ****!!!I had a Boston market frozen pot roast last night believe it or not it actually had some pretty good taste and flavor, think I'll do one of those hungry man supreme frozen jobs tonight
What happened???? What thread????????@Ranching @Melonfeud
hey bros, appreciate you guys coming to my aid.
it feels nice to have bros protecting my six.
now coach, dont go there because i know what we know what u r thinking...
Let it go!What happened???? What thread????????
Oh no you know he is coming on gangster styleLet it go!
What is the filling??is lettuce wraps a traditional mexican wrap?
chinese use lettuce wrap also, but you would wet ur diaper if you knew what the filling is.
What you talking about Willis?? How can I let something go I know absolutely nothing of?????Let it go!
