Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,781
- Reaction score
- 121,381
Lol, and on that note i will sign off. Later boys!lol. Bemoaning! I like that! He be moaning! I once knew a fat woman that moaned a lot..
Lol, and on that note i will sign off. Later boys!lol. Bemoaning! I like that! He be moaning! I once knew a fat woman that moaned a lot..
See ya!Lol, and on that note i will sign off. Later boys!
Good Night Waldo.good night everyone
I have heard, Boxer! I have yet to crack that bad boy! Still very behind, my dearest Boxer. Waldo loves his 4-3.
Sheese! U got to get that weirdness thing of yours under control,,Mr.Chowsorry bros.
family dinner with parents.
love and kisses for all the bros.
particularly coach and melon for their support today!
they get the biggest wettest juicy ones!
I am thinking about throwin some dogs on the grill tomorrow!I have heard, Boxer! I have yet to crack that bad boy! Still very behind, my dearest Boxer
Trouty, can you PM?I have heard, Boxer! I have yet to crack that bad boy! Still very behind, my dearest Boxer
Sheese! U got to get that weirdness thing of yours under control,,Mr.Chow
sorry 

I'm thinking the same ,bro!Boston Market is the real deal, Melon!!!! Bomb as ****!!!
later haleyAnyway, l am out...my battery is almost dead..later girls!
oh sure just have a big dinner and go to sleep.later haley
oh sure just have a big dinner and go to sleep.

I mean really?
Bro! Gimme $5 and I'll let you have my Mr.Chow fishlipped wet kiss?,,, no?,,, gimme a dollar and you can have it,,, No?,,,o.k.,o.k.,o.k. I know when I've been beat, here, take my last $10 and this sock of magic beans of mine and the wet-wally is all yer'sHey what about me you prick?



oh sure just have a big dinner and go to sleep.
Bro! Gimme $5 and I'll let you have my Mr.Chow fishlipped wet kiss?,,, no?,,, gimme a dollar and you can have it,,, No?,,,o.k.,o.k.,o.k. I know when I've been beat, here, take my last $10 and this sock of magic beans of mine and the wet-wally is all yer's
Luv u putty![]()
I will give u this for it.Bro! Gimme $5 and I'll let you have my Mr.Chow fishlipped wet kiss?,,, no?,,, gimme a dollar and you can have it,,, No?,,,o.k.,o.k.,o.k. I know when I've been beat, here, take my last $10 and this sock of magic beans of mine and the wet-wally is all yer's
Luv u putty![]()
