Tabascocat
Dexternjack
- Messages
- 32,974
- Reaction score
- 49,370


You must have an on screen keyboard.My-comp-is-messed-up-
space-don't-work-I-gotta-get-a-new-one.-this-sucks
Thats what l should have said.Trouty brother there are many people you bring the joy to them and I am one of them.
you smart sharp and got a big heart keep it up bring that smile back
Follow PACowboys advice!!

Glug,glug,,,(fireball) Cheerfully Cheering with that Cheers Prime!Gulp gulp gulp. Cheers my bros!
Still on the fireball? Someone is porching the goodsGlug,glug,,,(fireball) Cheerfully Cheering with that Cheers Prime!
You post some good stuff man,,,I really ,really enjoyed that twitter caption where the dude wanted to know WHY players ignoring the national anthem and sitting it out aren't brought up on the conduct detrimental to the NFL and it's shield and image charges,,, a simple yet scathing observation.


Melon, if only I had his restraint, my dear brotherIdk?,,guys, that ignore button,,I guess its their to use if you let someone really grind on you, and grinding back on them gets you bounced or benched ,but I kinda look at it ( not so much now,cuz I've got names and some faces)
But I've always kinda pictured some posters as cartoon characters, I know ,,,that whole projection thing,,, but if you kinda look at them in that light ,,,what's to get all fuzzed up about,huh? Their cartoon characters
I don't have anybody on ignore and don't foresee me placing anybody there, I mean, if their that rotten of a ****sucker their usually not long for the forum anyway,,,I'll let **** slid while taking notes on the target, but I can see where if the mere sight of their presence triggers you then go ahead and block![]()
Wilco, my brother.Salud!
Copy! And it's too bad to Troutster!
I'm gonna be honest with you,cuz you wouldn't want it any other way,I know I wouldn't, but before the argument/ benching , I didn't hold nothing against the guy, in fact I kinda found some of his posts/ input agreeable and maybe even humorous and apparently him getting benched or banned ain't nothing new to him, if you'd just tell them you just dropped off their hot dinner and it's sauteing in the toilet at the corner gas station they and everybody that comes along and reads it understands the disapproval you hold and well, you don't get all fuzzed up and bounced,,, the verbal jabs can be entertaining as hell TOO![]()
Wilco, my brother.
If I can remember half the wisdom you project, I'll be twice the man.
I got really flustered earlier, and like I was telling ya, reverted to the ol' post when I should've just been silent
I wear my heart on my sleeve, sometimes to a fault, my dear brother
Nothing takes me away from CBZ. At least not now.trouty has a GIRL visiting him tonight...
Nothing takes me away from CBZ. At least not now.
You guys are my family

