Ranched
"We Are Penn State"
- Messages
- 34,885
- Reaction score
- 84,326
The best Putty. He was ornery like you boys are. Always kept me laughing.sorry to hear about that. but sounds like that was a good 23 years.
The best Putty. He was ornery like you boys are. Always kept me laughing.sorry to hear about that. but sounds like that was a good 23 years.
OMG, I literally almost choked reading your post Putty. That's hysterical.fishing rod
trout
![]()

Thanks alot buddy lol.he is all yours!
I'm sure you'd have many suitors if you decide to do so, sis.Aw, thank you love. I'm still young. May toss that fishing rod in very shortly again.![]()
Did you really lol? They seem so sweet but hear they're mean. That's pretty cool melon. Thanks for sharing.And to all the REST of the unmentioned beer threaders whose name is Legion, for there are many!
Lol I had about a 35 lb pet coon as a kid , it was pretty cool , she would ' chitter' and the oilfield guys would get her all Beered up after work sometimes,cuz I had to keep her out in the shop ,,,mom's rule's![]()
The best Putty. He was ornery like you boys are. Always kept me laughing.
I'm sure you'd have many suitors if you decide to do so, sis.![]()
Indeed. I'll share one real quick with you boys. We were trying to load the Deere onto our pickup truck one day. The hubby put two boards down that connected to the bed of the truck in back with the gate down. WELL, he got on it, moved ever so slowly up the planks. He was halfway up, then for some reason he reved it up, well the tractor shot straight up in the air like a rocket take off at Cape Canaveral.yes those special memories...

They are so cute but are picky eaters. I had one in my backyard and tried to give it a summer sausage (from one of those Christmas packages you get from Johnsonville) and it wouldn't eat it. I went back in the house and got it some Kraft American cheese and it tore down. I went right up to the beauty. Was a foot away. Wasn't about to try to pet it (i sooooooo wanted to!!!), but just kept giving it cheese and the critter loved it, using its two hands. So adorable. This was in 2012. He (or she) came back for about 3 months and I always had the Kraft cheese ready. Then I stopped seeing my little buddyDid you really lol? They seem so sweet but hear they're mean. That's pretty cool melon. Thanks for sharing.
Indeed. I'll share one real quick with you boys. We were trying to load the Deere onto our pickup truck one day. The hubby put two boards down that connected to the bed of the truck in back with the gate down. WELL, he got on it, moved ever so slowly up the planks. He was halfway up, then for some reason he reved it up, well the tractor shot straight up in the air like a rocket take off at Cape Canaveral.
It was stuck and so was he. I couldn't stop laughing. He was yelling "help me, I can't move". I just couldn't breath from laughing so hard. The neighbor heard all the commotion and came out to help. I never let him forget about that incident either.![]()





You're NOT married Melon? I thought you were. I use to say that. In fact, all my friends years ago said I would be last one to get hitched. Here I was the first.Copy! I'm truly saddened with this news,honey!,,, unfortunately ( more like fortunately for you, saving you from this bad dream that I've been labeled)
I just ain't the marring type.
That right one comes along, it's lights out.Wow Trouty. Great story. Yes, they are adorable. Amazing how they can be picky eaters. You'd think they would eat anything you give them being they're wild and all.They are so cute but are picky eaters. I had one in my backyard and tried to give it a summer sausage (from one of those Christmas packages you get from Johnsonville) and it wouldn't eat it. I went back in the house and got it some Kraft American cheese and it tore down. I went right up to the beauty. Was a foot away. Wasn't about to try to pet it (i sooooooo wanted to!!!), but just kept giving it cheese and the critter loved it, using its two hands. So adorable. This was in 2012. He (or she) came back for about 3 months and I always had the Kraft cheese ready. Then I stopped seeing my little buddy![]()
It was something. One of them things you had to be there lol.
Indeed. I'll share one real quick with you boys. We were trying to load the Deere onto our pickup truck one day. The hubby put two boards down that connected to the bed of the truck in back with the gate down. WELL, he got on it, moved ever so slowly up the planks. He was halfway up, then for some reason he reved it up, well the tractor shot straight up in the air like a rocket take off at Cape Canaveral.
It was stuck and so was he. I couldn't stop laughing. He was yelling "help me, I can't move". I just couldn't breath from laughing so hard. The neighbor heard all the commotion and came out to help. I never let him forget about that incident either.![]()
Thank you so much my friend. Ya have any single friends?!![]()
I do at work but none that I recommend at the moment
The lady that lives 2 houses down asked me the same question last week lol
Melon, but I don't want to share. LolThank you so much my friend. Ya have any single friends?!![]()
Melon, but I don't want to share. Lol

