I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to all the REST of the unmentioned beer threaders whose name is Legion, for there are many!
Lol I had about a 35 lb pet coon as a kid , it was pretty cool , she would ' chitter' and the oilfield guys would get her all Beered up after work sometimes,cuz I had to keep her out in the shop ,,,mom's rule'so_O
Did you really lol? They seem so sweet but hear they're mean. That's pretty cool melon. Thanks for sharing.
 
yes those special memories...
Indeed. I'll share one real quick with you boys. We were trying to load the Deere onto our pickup truck one day. The hubby put two boards down that connected to the bed of the truck in back with the gate down. WELL, he got on it, moved ever so slowly up the planks. He was halfway up, then for some reason he reved it up, well the tractor shot straight up in the air like a rocket take off at Cape Canaveral.

It was stuck and so was he. I couldn't stop laughing. He was yelling "help me, I can't move". I just couldn't breath from laughing so hard. The neighbor heard all the commotion and came out to help. I never let him forget about that incident either. :laugh:
 
Did you really lol? They seem so sweet but hear they're mean. That's pretty cool melon. Thanks for sharing.
They are so cute but are picky eaters. I had one in my backyard and tried to give it a summer sausage (from one of those Christmas packages you get from Johnsonville) and it wouldn't eat it. I went back in the house and got it some Kraft American cheese and it tore down. I went right up to the beauty. Was a foot away. Wasn't about to try to pet it (i sooooooo wanted to!!!), but just kept giving it cheese and the critter loved it, using its two hands. So adorable. This was in 2012. He (or she) came back for about 3 months and I always had the Kraft cheese ready. Then I stopped seeing my little buddy :(
 
Indeed. I'll share one real quick with you boys. We were trying to load the Deere onto our pickup truck one day. The hubby put two boards down that connected to the bed of the truck in back with the gate down. WELL, he got on it, moved ever so slowly up the planks. He was halfway up, then for some reason he reved it up, well the tractor shot straight up in the air like a rocket take off at Cape Canaveral.

It was stuck and so was he. I couldn't stop laughing. He was yelling "help me, I can't move". I just couldn't breath from laughing so hard. The neighbor heard all the commotion and came out to help. I never let him forget about that incident either. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Copy! I'm truly saddened with this news,honey!,,, unfortunately ( more like fortunately for you, saving you from this bad dream that I've been labeled)
I just ain't the marring type.
You're NOT married Melon? I thought you were. I use to say that. In fact, all my friends years ago said I would be last one to get hitched. Here I was the first. :muttley:That right one comes along, it's lights out.
 
They are so cute but are picky eaters. I had one in my backyard and tried to give it a summer sausage (from one of those Christmas packages you get from Johnsonville) and it wouldn't eat it. I went back in the house and got it some Kraft American cheese and it tore down. I went right up to the beauty. Was a foot away. Wasn't about to try to pet it (i sooooooo wanted to!!!), but just kept giving it cheese and the critter loved it, using its two hands. So adorable. This was in 2012. He (or she) came back for about 3 months and I always had the Kraft cheese ready. Then I stopped seeing my little buddy :(
Wow Trouty. Great story. Yes, they are adorable. Amazing how they can be picky eaters. You'd think they would eat anything you give them being they're wild and all.
 
Indeed. I'll share one real quick with you boys. We were trying to load the Deere onto our pickup truck one day. The hubby put two boards down that connected to the bed of the truck in back with the gate down. WELL, he got on it, moved ever so slowly up the planks. He was halfway up, then for some reason he reved it up, well the tractor shot straight up in the air like a rocket take off at Cape Canaveral.

It was stuck and so was he. I couldn't stop laughing. He was yelling "help me, I can't move". I just couldn't breath from laughing so hard. The neighbor heard all the commotion and came out to help. I never let him forget about that incident either. :laugh:


yes, back in 2012, we had a green pool a couple months after moving because i was too busy with work etc. i was running around the pool to deal with some sprinkler issue. of course running around the pool on a narrow path to avoid the spray got me off balance and fell into the green pool. i have never seen her laugh so hard while i ran to the shower.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,430
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top