Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
Lmao, I'd called an ol' boy I'd hauled asphalt with earlier tonight,,, his bag was sticking a .44 mag under a liquor store keeps nose back in the late 70's and robbing at gunpoint
( since, duly reformed upon his release from incarnation)
Anyway, he said I had a check in the office desk drawer,,$86 bucks for that last 4 hours I felt like showing up,,,
ya, right! Now that they know I'm fixing to retire they loosen the cash sphincteric orifice of cash flow




( since, duly reformed upon his release from incarnation)
Anyway, he said I had a check in the office desk drawer,,$86 bucks for that last 4 hours I felt like showing up,,,
ya, right! Now that they know I'm fixing to retire they loosen the cash sphincteric orifice of cash flow




