I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max, my dear brother.

Gonna go get some booze soon.

Hey man, that "5 to 1" you posted is excellent. Best Doors song ever, imo, my man
I'm hitting some wine.
Yeah man I love the doors and your right.
That is one of their best songs!!!!
 
I'm hitting some wine.
Yeah man I love the doors and your right.
That is one of their best songs!!!!
******* Jim Morrison at his his very best, imo. Really showcasing his baritone/bass vocals and also his rock vocals.

Just so damn good. Thank you so much for posting it, my brother.

Hey dude, can you post Spanish Caravan when you get a chance?
 
Nothing at all. LOL

I just **** with him since he completely ignores me. He cracks me up, too, Max. He's funny as **** :) :D
He really is. I mean he throws shade on Dak so much but he does it in a way that makes me laugh my *** off.
 
He really is. I mean he throws shade on Dak so much but he does it in a way that makes me laugh my *** off.
Yeah, me too.

He loves our Boys and pisses off so many board members. He's ******* great.

But I'm like seriously the only guy that ****** doesn't respond to, LOL. I have no clue what complex I gave him. Maybe I said something to him one night when I was wrecked. Who knows. But since he never replies to me anymore, I like to poke at him.

Anyways, dude is way awesome. And he loves Dak :)
 
******* Jim Morrison at his his very best, imo. Really showcasing his baritone/bass vocals and also his rock vocals.

Just so damn good. Thank you so much for posting it, my brother.

Hey dude, can you post Spanish Caravan when you get a chance?
Here you go bro!

 
Yeah, me too.

He loves our Boys and pisses off so many board members. He's ******* great.

But I'm like seriously the only guy that ****er doesn't respond to, LOL. I have no clue what complex I gave him. Maybe I said something to him one night when I was wrecked. Who knows. But since he never replies to me anymore, I like to poke at him.

Anyways, dude is way awesome. And he loves Dak :)
I'll never forget when you were messing with him and you said are we still bestys. LOL:lmao:
I really did LOL:laugh:
 
I got this darn song stuck in my head and I can't figure out how to properly post this video clip. I think this chick is gorgeous dancing in her chair!

When I post the link it just half of it for some reason :( It is to La Chona song from We are Mitu on facebook.

 
Um, what are we talking about in here, fellas??? :D
Pet nicknames of the hobbiest pursuits, fantasy League draft (I just saw #4 celebrate a T.D. toss on an n.b.c. Thursday night commercial) waldo getting wrecked in moose knuckle confrontation,,, and now about the time you called RisenStar a " sexy Goblin",,lolo_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,672,055
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top