I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
" the day they laid poor poncho low,lefty split for Ohio,,,where he got the bread to go,,,ain't nobody knows"o_O
 
He can post now. He's rebelling against his like button being turned off and the fact he can't post in the Fan Zone. With no warning, mind you.
He's been able to post in the Fan Zone and LIKE posts since Sunday :D

He only lost access to the Fan Zone and LIKE button for 24 hours.

We all have our battles though. Personally, I've still not forgiven Coke for the whole New Coke thing.when I was a kid :) See? I'm a rebel too! :D :D
 
He's been able to post in the Fan Zone and LIKE posts since Sunday :D

He only lost access to the Fan Zone and LIKE button for 24 hours.

We all have our battles though. Personally, I've still not forgiven Coke for the whole New Coke thing.when I was a kid :) See? I'm a rebel too! :D :D
And I'm a bad boy for several vids I posted (then promptly deleted) in the Metallica Thread.

We are all rebels!!! :)
 
He's been able to post in the Fan Zone and LIKE posts since Sunday :D

He only lost access to the Fan Zone and LIKE button for 24 hours.

We all have our battles though. Personally, I've still not forgiven Coke for the whole New Coke thing.when I was a kid :) See? I'm a rebel too! :D :D
@dallasdave

Captain, there it is for you, dearest friend
 
Dave hasn't been here since Sunday.

I'll be bloody saddened if he never comes back. There's no possible way. I'd see him at Hos's board. There's no other site he would go to.
 
Dave hasn't been here since Sunday.

I'll be bloody saddened if he never comes back. There's no possible way. I'd see him at Hos's board. There's no other site he would go to.
Hopefully he will return as he seems like a nice guy, but I always say do what makes you happy! :D
 
I want to make a thread in the NFL Zone, guys, but I am ******* sickened, sickened, SICKENED by the news of Bennett.

This is getting out of hand and there's a whole hell of a lot of people in the dark. Great people, great posters, in denial. I'm venting in here because we're all brothers (and sisters) and can handle this like adults.

I'm heated. Heated with what happened to him. I'm sick of this ****. I didn't go get ****ed up so our citizens could get ****ed up.

We are one. Y'all. This just disgusts me. I won't abuse the site rules, so I'll keep it this vague, but I'm disgusted
 
He's been able to post in the Fan Zone and LIKE posts since Sunday :D

He only lost access to the Fan Zone and LIKE button for 24 hours.

We all have our battles though. Personally, I've still not forgiven Coke for the whole New Coke thing.when I was a kid :) See? I'm a rebel too! :D :D
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Roger that, sir :)

This is my home. I speak for myself :)

kanye_imma_bookmarklet.png


I like it here :D

.. and you're here so you must like it here .. and that person's here .. and that person over there's here .. I think a lot of people like it here :)
 
Reporting in @Ranching . Sorry coach, got a new schedule trying to adapt too. But the seasons about to start and I'll be back in the swing of things.

Gulp gulp gulpzzzz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top