maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
You got that right.Amen, brother. Worried about that, too. It's been bad enough in season's past
Are you boozing tonight?
I have some Ice beers.
It's been 5 days since I had any!!
You got that right.Amen, brother. Worried about that, too. It's been bad enough in season's past
Considering yer' status and clout around here,,,we'll take yer' word on itI promise I had nothing to do with it!![]()

I am making no promises, but I am working on a way to get a LIKE-like (yes, that's right) system in place so you guys can sort of LIKE posts again without affecting the LIKE system.
Again, no promises, but I am working on something that hopefully will work out.
I LIKE itI am making no promises, but I am working on a way to get a LIKE-like (yes, that's right) system in place so you guys can sort of LIKE posts again without affecting the LIKE system.
Again, no promises, but I am working on something that hopefully will work out.
I think it sounds good, sir. I wish there was a way for you to remove the likes from the old Beer Thread, without deleting the thread, too.The LIKE system was meant primarily for the on-topic forums, not these kinds of chit-chat forums. There have been users who spent years earning their LIKE totals by posting quality posts only to be replaced by users who spend a lot of time in chit-chat threads posting short chatroom-like responses. Both the post counts and LIKE counts have been seriously diluted and devalued as a result of that.
My goal is to create a dual-system (actually more than that) so that I can rebuild the LIKE system based on the on-topic forums and create a secondary system for other forums.
I do not have all of the details right now. I've told you all I know at this point.
Again, I am not making any promises as this may not work out. Hopefully it will though.


I revive with Vivarin, one of those ' goodies' packets and a red bull,Max!,,,just saying cuz' yer' FANDOM won't let you sleep and we both know itYeah man I will only be able to watch the first half.
I have to get up at 3:30 am east coast for work![]()

Well, my goal is to create a win-win scenario for everyone. I still have some work and research to do first to see if it's possible to do what I am planning.I think it sounds good, sir. I wish there was a way for you to remove the likes from the old Beer Thread, without deleting the thread, too.
I enjoy receiving likes on football related posts more than I do on any other type-post.
I genuinely feel bad being in third on the like list. Genuinely. I feel ~30k is more appropriate
I do pride myself in loving our Boys, being a thread maker during the season (check out my history, last season I did pretty good with in-season thread creations in the Fan Zone, some really good in thine eyes), and some decent knowledge of the game. But moreso, being able to relate to the more fanatical-type fan, than the awesome X's and O's-type. Tho, I do alright at times there, speaking for myself, of course
![]()
Yup, just opened a bottle of Larceny Whiskey.You got that right.
Are you boozing tonight?
I have some Ice beers.
It's been 5 days since I had any!!
LOL True Melon! Hell I got up at 3:30 today and I had 2 16oz red bulls by 5 am.I revive with Vivarin, one of those ' goodies' packets and a red bull,Max!,,,just saying cuz' yer' FANDOM won't let you sleep and we both know it![]()

Good post and I found it factually insightful enjoyable reading, thanks.The LIKE system was meant primarily for the on-topic forums, not these kinds of chit-chat forums. There have been users who spent years earning their LIKE totals by posting quality posts only to be replaced by users who spend a lot of time in chit-chat threads posting short chatroom-like responses. Both the post counts and LIKE counts have been seriously diluted and devalued as a result of that.
My goal is to create a dual-system (actually more than that) so that I can rebuild the LIKE system based on the on-topic forums and create a secondary system for other forums.
I do not have all of the details right now. I've told you all I know at this point.
Again, I am not making any promises as this may not work out. Hopefully it will though.
Well we support you always, sir. Always.Well, my goal is to create a win-win scenario for everyone. I still have some work and research to do first to see if it's possible to do what I am planning.

I revive with Vivarin, one of those ' goodies' packets and a red bull,Max!,,,just saying cuz' yer' FANDOM won't let you sleep and we both know it![]()



Ok cool bro just sip it slowYup, just opened a bottle of Larceny Whiskey.
Was going through withdrawals all at at the fair and still handled it like a boss.
Drank 2 1/2 fifths yesterday, brother. Just way too much
Woot, my boiOk cool bro just sip it slow![]()
*laughs*Good post and I found it factually insightful enjoyable reading, thanks.
Ha! I stopped taking that,except when I'd juice up to take down a regulator or ranger compound,, cuz when you're going thru withdrawal and have clicked on that 'crazy' casing-liner play mode it seriously takes away from the gameLOL True Melon! Hell I got up at 3:30 today and I had 2 16oz red bulls by 5 am.
They really good!!!
Up until last year I drove truck for 10 years and I became fond of red bull.
And caffeine tabs. I get the Walmart brand jet-alert!!
Reminds me of jet in fallout![]()

A extra kind of like option would be great for these threads.The LIKE system was meant primarily for the on-topic forums, not these kinds of chit-chat forums. There have been users who spent years earning their LIKE totals by posting quality posts only to be replaced by users who spend a lot of time in chit-chat threads posting short chatroom-like responses. Both the post counts and LIKE counts have been seriously diluted and devalued as a result of that.
My goal is to create a dual-system (actually more than that) so that I can rebuild the LIKE system based on the on-topic forums and create a secondary system for other forums.
I do not have all of the details right now. I've told you all I know at this point.
Again, I am not making any promises as this may not work out. Hopefully it will though.
One last thing, Reality. I think your site is evolving into a community as much as it is a Cowboys fan site. Maybe you don't want that, I have no idea. But there's a lot of stuff going on in this site outside of football since I've been here in 2013. It's really evolving and fun to watch.The LIKE system was meant primarily for the on-topic forums, not these kinds of chit-chat forums. There have been users who spent years earning their LIKE totals by posting quality posts only to be replaced by users who spend a lot of time in chit-chat threads posting short chatroom-like responses. Both the post counts and LIKE counts have been seriously diluted and devalued as a result of that.
My goal is to create a dual-system (actually more than that) so that I can rebuild the LIKE system based on the on-topic forums and create a secondary system for other forums.
I do not have all of the details right now. I've told you all I know at this point.
Again, I am not making any promises as this may not work out. Hopefully it will though.
Ha! I stopped taking that,except when I'd juice up to take down a regulator or ranger compound,, cuz when you're going thru withdrawal and have clicked on that 'crazy' casing-liner play mode it seriously takes away from the game
![]()
