I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey melon wazzup?

LoL, I remember when that one hit the scene, man! That's ALL everybody was doing at work for two weeks straight,, the first couple of days into it ,it was hilarious but by the second week of it ,you'd kinda start to cringe whenever somebody spotted youo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:



:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
 
LoL, I remember when that one hit the scene, man! That's ALL everybody was doing at work for two weeks straight,, the first couple of days into it ,it was hilarious but by the second week of it ,you'd kinda start to cringe whenever somebody spotted youo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:



:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
LOL yeah Wassabee!!!!
 
hi there from tiny-town CA.
horrible signal.
just want to give hugs and kisses to everyone, particularly my favorite melon !
 
hi there from tiny-town CA.
horrible signal.
just want to give hugs and kisses to everyone, particularly my favorite melon !
Sheese!,,, er,,, I copy,,,er,,I reckon,,, but o_O
SHEESE !!!a crate of m-67 fragmentation casing-liner's would definitely be a much more welcomed and fondly recalled well wishing bestowed upon meo_O


Hey ,PUTTY! click on the
"CHICKEN TRAIN" tune yer' barroom initiate member posted,,, it's something you really should listen to in yer' quest of how to assimilate into main vein Americana ;)
 
Sheese!,,, er,,, I copy,,,er,,I reckon,,, but o_O
SHEESE !!!a crate of m-67 fragmentation casing-liner's would definitely be a much more welcomed and fondly recalled well wishing bestowed upon meo_O


Hey ,PUTTY! click on the
"CHICKEN TRAIN" tune yer' barroom initiate member posted,,, it's something you really should listen to in yer' quest of how to assimilate into main vein Americana ;)

lol, i prefer something more hightech like a xm25 that trouty and i were talking about
signal really bad here...
not going to try to download a song or video here...
 
He doesn't like hanging with us when he's conducting
" operation wring-out#99"
o_O
:angry::angry::angry:

I have the boy and have been going through the casing-liner HBO movie searches and watching some movies with the little one :D
 
Yeah,U skinny, non running ,slip-n-fall into the green scum abandoned swimming pool water ,dude that u r,,,o_O
The Kevinator DEMANDS,, tribute rightfully dueo_O

wow melon remembers all the good stuff
doggie going to get his bone...
 
Sheese!,,, er,,, I copy,,,er,,I reckon,,, but o_O
SHEESE !!!a crate of m-67 fragmentation casing-liner's would definitely be a much more welcomed and fondly recalled well wishing bestowed upon meo_O


Hey ,PUTTY! click on the
"CHICKEN TRAIN" tune yer' barroom initiate member posted,,, it's something you really should listen to in yer' quest of how to assimilate into main vein Americana ;)
:laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,183
Messages
14,671,355
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top