I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ya doing, Sis??
Hi Sweetheart. I'm doing wonderful, thank you so much for asking. I only work a 4 day week, and have off Friday's. Besides having a Quortazone shot injected into my right old sports knee and having a root canal today, I can't complain TOO much.
sexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
How are you doing young man? Hope you're still behaving. I heard on the radio that it cost $100 to park your car to watch the Chargirls plays. They said that on they news sports commentary being the Egals are playing them this Sunday. That's a lot of coin just to park.
 
Hi Sweetheart. I'm doing wonderful, thank you so much for asking. I only work a 4 day week, and have off Friday's. Besides having a Quortazone shot injected into my right old sports knee and having a root canal today, I can't complain TOO much.
sexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif
How are you doing young man? Hope you're still behaving. I heard on the radio that it cost $100 to park your car to watch the Chargirls plays. They said that on they news sports commentary being the Egals are playing them this Sunday. That's a lot of coin just to park.
Why is your knee jacked up, Sis? Are you athletic? You may have a whole thread fall for ya! :)

I'm doing good, the ex and I switched weekends, so I'm getting the little one tomorrow instead of today, and next Friday instead of next Saturday.

So I'm using this time to catch up on my shows and have light company, as he is my center when he is here :)
 
Why is your knee jacked up, Sis? Are you athletic? You may have a whole thread fall for ya! :)

I'm doing good, the ex and I switched weekends, so I'm getting the little one tomorrow instead of today, and next Friday instead of next Saturday.

So I'm using this time to catch up on my shows and have light company, as he is my center when he is here :)
Oh good. I know you have so much fun and love to give your little boy. I enjoy reading your posts letting us know what you two did with your precious time together. I use to be Very athletic in my younger years Trouty. Played & coached softball for many years. I was rounding 3rd on a play and the catcher was a large gal and she was like sliding into a wall. My right leg twisted under my left leg in the most awkard position. They took me to the hospital, was in crutches for a week. Since then, I've been having to have it drained due to lots of fluid and shots (lube job lol) from time to time being I have no cartilage left. It's part of getting old. Everything catches up to ya. I'm watching some tv as well. Feels good to relax. Although I don't think I'll make it past 10 lol. Good nite luv....
 
Oh good. I know you have so much fun and love to give your little boy. I enjoy reading your posts letting us know what you two did with your precious time together. I use to be Very athletic in my younger years Trouty. Played & coached softball for many years. I was rounding 3rd on a play and the catcher was a large gal and she was like sliding into a wall. My right leg twisted under my left leg in the most awkard position. They took me to the hospital, was in crutches for a week. Since then, I've been having to have it drained due to lots of fluid and shots (lube job lol) from time to time being I have no cartilage left. It's part of getting old. Everything catches up to ya. I'm watching some tv as well. Feels good to relax. Although I don't think I'll make it past 10 lol. Good nite luv....
Daboyz, I hope his isn't beyond your comfort zone, but I'll speak in generalities -- there's nothing more attractive for men (keeping it classy :)) than a girl who is bruised up from sports. I'm incredibly sorry it still lingers, with that said. It sucks that it was that bad, not just bruises and scrapes.

Take 'er easy, DaBoyz. You're a gamer and a tough one. Tougher than most of these snowflakes (as they say these days) on this board.

Do you still play ball, Sis?
 
Daboyz, I hope his isn't beyond your comfort zone, but I'll speak in generalities -- there's nothing more attractive for men (keeping it classy :)) than a girl who is bruised up from sports. I'm incredibly sorry it still lingers, with that said. It sucks that it was that bad, not just bruises and scrapes.

Take 'er easy, DaBoyz. You're a gamer and a tough one. Tougher than most of these snowflakes (as they say these days) on this board.

Do you still play ball, Sis?
Not at all beyond comfort zone. No luv. Not with this knee. Those days are far gone. Now I just yell & scream getting out of the car. :muttley: Thank you for the kind words.
 
Putty....who on earth does that to a cat LMAO. Poor thing. It's probably cold lol. What is that white thing on his belly? I feel so sorry for this kitty. Probably something you would do to a cat.

well, u need to get rid of the hair before stir-frying
 
Daboyz, I hope his isn't beyond your comfort zone, but I'll speak in generalities -- there's nothing more attractive for men (keeping it classy ts not that romantic!! ) than a girl who is bruised up from sports. I'm incredibly sorry it still lingers, with that said. It sucks that it was that bad, not just bruises and scrapes.

Take 'er easy, DaBoyz. You're a gamer and a tough one. Tougher than most of these snowflakes (as they say these days) on this board.

Do you still play ball, Sis?
LOL. Yeah..l like my baby to lump me up..once in a while!! Ha!!, She could lump up most men on a good day!! wth. Its not that romantic!!
 
LOL. Yeah..l like my baby to lump me up..once in a while!! Ha!!, She could lump up most men on a good day!! wth. Its not that romantic!!
I love fiery women, Jack! You're fortunate! It's the quiet, lazy ones that let us do what we want :) We, then, end up nearly killing ourselves!!!
 
I love fiery women, Jack! You're fortunate! It's the quiet, lazy ones that let us do what we want :) We, then, end up nearly killing ourselves!!!
Cholo...used to say to me...From hard punches..its a life of ease!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,173
Messages
14,670,952
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top