waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
I didn't know this LOL
i know of 'someone' who had his assistant do the internet traffic school session for him

I didn't know this LOL

i know of 'someone' who had his assistant do the internet traffic school session for him
![]()


Thanks bro!
Thanks bro!
Always, GusThanks bro!
Check out the last page of Coach's Honeymoon thread in the Fan Zonewhat happened?
Not a big deal, Trouty took care of it.what happened?

Yeah, Coach, AmberBeer (RockPort, now) is pretty cool. Threw me for a loop when he came at you like that.Not a big deal, Trouty took care of it.
What happened to that kid that got married a while back, negative creep ?@haleyrules
Hey man, what happened to @Bill Wooten and @strollinruss?
These dudes were cool as hell, man.
I miss them!![]()
I don't know. They were solid friends of mine from the old site.@haleyrules
Hey man, what happened to @Bill Wooten and @strollinruss?
These dudes were cool as hell, man.
I miss them!![]()
He was a troll.What happened to that kid that got married a while back, negative creep ?
That dude was a weirdo, Coach.What happened to that kid that got married a while back, negative creep ?
That's why I asked.I don't know. They were solid friends of mine from the old site.
Yeah he was. ******* weirdo, BoxerHe was a troll.
Lol, that's funnyThat dude was a weirdo, Coach.
He's probably in a 55-gallon drum floating off the coast of his new Mother Russia
Not a big deal, Trouty took care of it.

