I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank god. it is really bad those pools are on top of the reactor building though.
good grief
Yes and they are very shakey.
What about all that radioactive water they are storing in those towers?
I heard some of them have leaks.
 
Yes and they are very shakey.
What about all that radioactive water they are storing in those towers?
I heard some of them have leaks.

the water has been leaking continuously.
however that is nothing compared to the enormous amount of spent rods
 
sMovFe7.jpg
LoL bruiser & cruiser:lmao:
Cruiser is the one with the nose in the ear,,,great pic,man!:thumbup:





( shut-up putty:mad:)
 
Sure is boring without the Cowboys playing today!
Boring but relaxing. Quite a few upsets today and the Giants may not have a team left after tonight. Tomorrow night will be booooooooring.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,137
Messages
14,669,374
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top