I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUESS I MISSED YOU AND MISSED MY HOME.

Seriously, not being able to post in here took me off my game, my brethren
 
Happy National Cat Day!
You serious Clark?

I'm not afraid to admit it, I love cats. Very perceptive animals who don't need constant attention and treatment. My lil guy is almost 20 years old, had him since I was 19. Unfortunately his arthritis is getting worse as well as his eye sight and hearing. I have a feeling a very sad day will be coming up for me in the next 6-12 months :(
 
You serious Clark?

I'm not afraid to admit it, I love cats. Very perceptive animals who don't need constant attention and treatment. My lil guy is almost 20 years old, had him since I was 19. Unfortunately his arthritis is getting worse as well as his eye sight and hearing. I have a feeling a very sad day will be coming up for me in the next 6-12 months :(
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that Aria. I too had to put my little girl down. She was a sweet calico. A stray from way back. But she lived a great and spoiled life. She was 20. The time will come when you KNOW you have to put your lil guy down. I did with my sweet lil girl. Her name was Schatzi. Sweetheart in German. Now I just have Cowboy left. He's 10. Cowboy was very sad when Schatzi was no longer around. He knew. Animals sense it. Cowboy was a kitten when we adopted him and Schatzi was his mom sort of speak. He was sick for a week or so, but recovered well. I miss her terribly. :(
1xp0hx.jpg
 
Last edited:
COPY!
Is that what the spoonfed story is?
AS THE CASING-LINER THATS STILL IN FULL BORE MELTDOWN MODE over in Fukushima Japan
( yer' Einstein cousins)
Got zero,zip and frickin' Nada to do with it,heh?o_O

( sorry,putty-buddy!,,, I'm in a 'mood':confused:)
tumblr_mk67ckAybp1rjatz0o1_400.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,133
Messages
14,669,307
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top