Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,770
- Reaction score
- 121,361
Lol, a little 20 gauge next to my daughter pink BB gun.Is that a shotgun over the cupboards??
Lol, a little 20 gauge next to my daughter pink BB gun.Is that a shotgun over the cupboards??
For shooting snakes and such...Lol, a little 20 gauge next to my daughter pink BB gun.
Kurt Cobain killed himself with a 20g, Boxer.For shooting snakes and such...
That's Gus..oh the other one..cookie.Coach, who’s the baby there??![]()
A bit messy..but very effective!!Kurt Cobain killed himself with a 20g, Boxer.
... sorry for depressing post![]()


I keep it by one of my back doors. Don't want anyone coming in the back door! LolFor shooting snakes and such...
That's Gus..oh the other one..cookie.![]()




This post is not Putty approvedI keep it by one of my back doors. Don't want anyone coming in the back door! Lol
I think Hemmingway used a 12 guage!! Even a bigger mess....Kurt Cobain killed himself with a 20g, Boxer.
... sorry for depressing post![]()
Waldo needs one for his rats!For shooting snakes and such...
Actually, 20g is not messy at all, Boxer. But yes, very ******* effective. Especially at point blank range, as Kurt’s kill shot wasA bit messy..but very effective!!![]()
Yes he is..but his bite is bigger than his bark.
Coach is a big teddy bear, isn’t he, Boxer!!!![]()
And there within lies the casing-liner PROBLEMI’d marry this girl, no questions asked lol


Yeah, 12 gauge is a head caverI think Hemmingway used a 12 guage!! Even a bigger mess....
Lmao!!This post is not Putty approved![]()
I want to marry that casing-liner, W.And there within lies the casing-liner PROBLEM,,,as EVERY CASING-LINER within 'LOS' WOULD ATTEMPT TO ,,,er,,,line her casing
Little brother,,,, we'd touched upon this subject matter earlier that evening in a ph-convo!
![]()
It feels better with no casing liner!I want to marry that casing-liner, W.
I’d treat her good.
Now, how she would treat me is a different storyOne I’ve been down one too many casing-liner times
Jack, if you saw my squad pic in the Photo Zone, you would see our boy Francis with a sawed-off shottyA bit messy..but very effective!!![]()
LIKE!,,,,lazy Wednesday!!!
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/JoKCyrvd-6KM9wj2f075GzAEu-gj8treTd95gIlXPtNQoEGNUe6UhV3Kw2rfhGitpOJJisbWRSdI4y0T9Lk4wiF2xe3x7MFDMF67YZ3bTmdmzEdPoA3LdocOs989MTfFXAistXSw9h6A6iU8KIGJAEYFreubRpk3RFF0g0NKkdtHUDPulnUEw-DGVMzB03pCfo6t2JbuR5eEyjOBga5LJ9U-U_a2wJbDoSKVo60EhQ4dHaBYYD2e-KR0zg-QVloV5aTOj7wS6z50KISNsBfZutvLEXngChEdJkoarCerPDq71frkb97t8Z9zdB6846mXBeHva8CIH3QVYuoDmRAjdY3MXTeISSKghq2aYUchV4pE019x_oBmr6k0n7HAAwQroHsF5ii_U8obXCYFTz6YJXIykNeONL9nSbKioEWPVgif1602egQVMPPyUKMJpB3AnrVdmd8JskPPIpDVq5B6er0YKUAw3xi7q84V_7ffyERs5LHYeigOC1mZCq6stMUNDbvHWghMTxUpjMYuCj7m5zl66q-7qlqXFU4GksQrv-bjhJ3Pgvcyg11Z3U6ikBbjdiYuRu-QD_QpA5NBztSHrZJbVFzImSLkwvapSqOwYw=w670-h923-no
,,,pretty cool pic!
