Cowboys_22
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,033
- Reaction score
- 9,788
It's a good thing they boys don't play Calallen! That's an inside joke between me and RGV! Lol
I know who I would put my money on if I was a betting man lol
It's a good thing they boys don't play Calallen! That's an inside joke between me and RGV! Lol

No but your team beat my team today 66-3. lol

Oh no. I tawt u were a Stater fan. Sorry for your loss um, beat down.![]()
![]()

MEOWWWWWWWWPA to daboyz: thanks mam can i have another
![]()
Hey, Daboyz.Good Afternoon fella's. Here's to an Egals loss. Probably not today again being it's only da bears. But the next 2 weeks, maybe even 3, their going down.



The thread was deleted because it was an off-topic drinking thread posted in the Fan Zone and there's already one of those on the site.. You are posting in it.
Yeesh. Okay.The thread was deleted because it was an off-topic drinking thread posted in the Fan Zone and there's already one of those on the site.. You are posting in it.
LoL, I was compiling a huge& befitting contribution unto that illustrious shining gem worthy of a M . feud imputed casing-liner,,, and avast, she be scuttled & plundered beforest "post reply" was forthwith duly dispatched,,,,ARUUUGggggg
You as well Sweetheart!Hey, Daboyz.Happy Holidays to you, Sis
![]()
Yeesh. Okay.
Thanks.
Dilly Dilly! The No Fun League.LoL, I was compiling a huge& befitting contribution unto that illustrious shining gem worthy of a M . feud imputed casing-liner,,, and avast, she be scuttled & plundered beforest "post reply" was forthwith duly dispatched,,,,ARUUUGggggg![]()
Lol, that football part made me throw up my meal.Wassup up fellas!
I hope the Thanksgiving weekend was great for you, other than, uh, the football part.
Cheers!
Yo, JC!!!Wassup up fellas!
I hope the Thanksgiving weekend was great for you, other than, uh, the football part.
Cheers!
