I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always drink Whiskey straight. Rum needs to be high quality but prefer it straight with ice. Gin is great with tonic water, lemon and ice. All Vodkas and Gins taste the same to me. Vodka and ice is OK too.
Don't forget, vodka and sugar free Gatorade! I haven't had that in about a month! Maybe that's why the cowboys are losing? Dang, maybe it's my fault! Lol
 
Don't forget, vodka and sugar free Gatorade! I haven't had that in about a month! Maybe that's why the cowboys are losing? Dang, maybe it's my fault! Lol
LOL I used to mix it with Red Bull !
It might be my fault also :laugh:
 
Don't forget, vodka and sugar free Gatorade! I haven't had that in about a month! Maybe that's why the cowboys are losing? Dang, maybe it's my fault! Lol
I'd say its your fault and Trouty's for not posting!!:). I haven't even heard too much from the melonfeud...that's very disturbingo_O:eek:o_O:D;)@melonfeud
 
Don't forget, vodka and sugar free Gatorade! I haven't had that in about a month! Maybe that's why the cowboys are losing? Dang, maybe it's my fault! Lol
All those threads, AND IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG! Diabolical! :)
 
I'd say its your fault and Trouty's for not posting!!:). I haven't even heard too much from the melonfeud...that's very disturbingo_O:eek:o_O:D;)@melonfeud
Yeah, @Melonfeud must be taking the streak hard, or maybe the firehole is back in town lol
@Melonfeud, get yer casing-liner in here!!!! We all want to have a drink with ye! And some mescaline :)
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Hey,Gang!
Ya, I've not been so enamored as of late with our beloved franchise & reading some of threads are just not that appealing, the 'firehole' texted me her new # a couple months back and I never got around to opening that line back upo_O
Two days till kickoff!

:starspin:GO-TEAM:starspin:o_O

*don't worry bro's, I'm still with you,drinking & throwing the 'Likes' out there on the worthies,,, just not got much to say,,,luv u guys:)

:thumbup:

*firehole=hilarious*:lmao2:
 
Yeah, the Bride is making the soup...l have some gin in reserve. I am thinking about drinking 4 or 5 bottles of Nyquil!!
Man, I remember drinking a couple bottles of that a time or two in order to degrade my orbit and facilitate a somewhat controlled crash landingo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


:thumbup:
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Hey,Gang!
Ya, I've not been so enamored as of late with our beloved franchise & reading some of threads are just not that appealing, the 'firehole' texted me her new # a couple months back and I never got around to opening that line back upo_O
Two days till kickoff!

:starspin:GO-TEAM:starspin:o_O

*don't worry bro's, I'm still with you,drinking & throwing the 'Likes' out there on the worthies,,, just not got much to say,,,luv u guys:)

:thumbup:

*firehole=hilarious*:lmao2:

Good to hear from you brother. It definitely has been a disappointing year for our team.

We still have a chance. Hoping for the best.

Cowboys always :starspin:
 
Good to hear from you brother. It definitely has been a disappointing year for our team.

We still have a chance. Hoping for the best.

Cowboys always :starspin:
Copy that, my fellow from the " retired ranks" :lmao:

Man, this complete on field display of ineptitude is tough to watch let alone comment on,,, luv u Carlos
:)
 
Copy that, my fellow from the " retired ranks" :lmao:

Man, this complete on field display of ineptitude is tough to watch let alone comment on,,, luv u Carlos
:)

You know brother, I’m starting to really like the retired life even tho it’s only 2 days old.

Once the Mrs starts adding to the honey do list, my opinion might change :cool:

She does have a habit of loaning me out to do honey do’s for some of her friends :confused:
 
I went grocery shopping tonight in mid-town Houston earlier and ran into James Harden. He had a 5-person entourage with him buying a bunch of junk food :laugh:

I saw the beard but still wasn't sure it was him til up close.
 
Man, I remember drinking a couple bottles of that a time or two in order to degrade my orbit and facilitate a somewhat controlled crash landingo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:. Delighted to hear something from you. Glad you haven't left the planet. Get posting brother, the site ain't the same without you!!:clap::dance::yourock::yourock::yourock:
 
You know brother, I’m starting to really like the retired life even tho it’s only 2 days old.

Once the Mrs starts adding to the honey do list, my opinion might change :cool:

She does have a habit of loaning me out to do honey do’s for some of her friends :confused:
lol. That's what its like to be loved.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,100
Messages
14,667,498
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top