I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the ones in the orange wrapper are great...... Tijuana's are the ones.... The white and yellow ones are just pickled..... At least that night went on decently...... It was the night we were out of booze and I had an espresso machine.... Nothing like being young and DUMB.......

Five dudes fighting over the toilet with gas pains....
Should have just had a fartin contesd
 
Oh, so true! Young and dumb, and fool... well, we know the saying! Now, after a week or so run, I'm exhausted. In my 20s I was a monster.

Yup, the red guys (Tijauna Mommas) are pickled greatness!!!
Try Weston Springs made me streak a Howard Johnson's wearing nothing but football cleats Went door to door knocking and announcing that I was streaking no running involved couple of folks invited me inside
 
Oh, so true! Young and dumb, and fool... well, we know the saying! Now, after a week or so run, I'm exhausted. In my 20s I was a monster.

Yup, the red guys (Tijauna Mommas) are pickled greatness!!!

Well my friend, get some sleep won't be far behind you.... It was great catching up..... Catch you Saturday night I hope.....

EDIT: Beginning to think I misunderstood your post.... LOL You were saying after a week of drinking you get exhausted..... It's true I get exhausted quicker than that... Normally have one night of fun and one night off now..... Guess I am getting old....

Should have just had a fartin contesd

Well that could have been an idea if we all were not scared poopless it would run down our leg...... LMAO.... Sorry my friends were all about punishing someone each night we went out drinking..... Thank god I grew past it.... There are still a few that make it a weekly thing.....
 
Last edited:
Try Weston Springs made me streak a Howard Johnson's wearing nothing but football cleats Went door to door knocking and announcing that I was streaking no running involved couple of folks invited me inside


Man that is worse than the naked mile.... Having to announce door to door.... Ouch...... Solo at that.....
 
Well my friend, get some sleep won't be far behind you.... It was great catching up..... Catch you Saturday night I hope.....

EDIT: Beginning to think I misunderstood your post.... LOL You were saying after a week of drinking you get exhausted..... It's true I get exhausted quicker than that... Normally have one night of fun and one night off now..... Guess I am getting old....

Yes, the edit is spot on!! :)
 
Try Weston Springs made me streak a Howard Johnson's wearing nothing but football cleats Went door to door knocking and announcing that I was streaking no running involved couple of folks invited me inside
:laugh::lmao:
 
Even played a football game that night sorta

I truly hope that game was played with clothing..... Not sure I would want to tackle a naked man streaking with a ball to the endzone..... If so, it would be a high scoring game. Pun not intended.... LMAO
 
Go figure.... Drunken mind trying to be more like the aging body..... Every now and then I need a slap back into reality. LOL
We need to get some of that Waldo Pooty Zen Master mojo and link our mind with booze intake!
 
I truly hope that game was played with clothing..... Not sure I would want to tackle a naked man streaking with a ball to the endzone..... If so, it would be a high scoring game. Pun not intended.... LMAO

Pooty, on the other hand! :D
 
I truly hope that game was played with clothing..... Not sure I would want to tackle a naked man streaking with a ball to the endzone..... If so, it would be a high scoring game. Pun not intended.... LMAO
Yea we wore cloths I streaked pre game I remember catching passes and intentionally running into people instead of avoiding being tackled On 1 catch a friend of mine tried to tackle me high I grabbed him and continued to run he was about 70 pounds lighter than me
 
giphy.gif
 
GOOD MORNING!!!! Have a great weekend!! Go Cowboys......Uh, forget it.
 
Happy Friday and while this is not the Official Beer Day, feel free to indulge. We can all use the practice.
 
We need to get some of that Waldo Pooty Zen Master mojo and link our mind with booze intake!

once u had some putty, u can never have another.

putty offer #2 casting couch in china project
and they want to start several other projects...

if my personal stuff works out, could be fun.

if the casting couch is in action, u guys need to visit
 
Oh lord... Speaking of Hyper..... He should love this one..... lol

I still remember his love of "we are them boys" Loci had him recite to the picture of Brokeback Mountain..... LMAO

really, now we know what u r into u.
or shall we say who digs it if loci is into u...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,166
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top