Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,710
- Reaction score
- 121,231
I guess we drew the SHORT straw! LOLyou people seem to drink from putty's straw!!!
I guess we drew the SHORT straw! LOLyou people seem to drink from putty's straw!!!
I guess we drew the SHORT straw! LOL
Good morning Putty. Have a good week. I'm gonna take it easy all wwek. Gotta hit the gym, I gained 8 pounds during spring break. Gotta get back to 255.ouch, low BLOW
good morning everyone
Congrats PUTTY -you just got 10 thousand likesouch, low BLOW
good morning everyone



Nah, took it easy.....Putty only likes fruity drinks!

Too funnyStill packing a butt crack spackled full of sand from the last time I've sent you scurrying off to the shadowed confines of yer' hermit crab casing-liner ,heh,Putty?
![]()

Good morning Putty. Have a good week. I'm gonna take it easy all wwek. Gotta hit the gym, I gained 8 pounds during spring break. Gotta get back to 255.
pales in comparison to 60,000...Congrats PUTTY -you just got 10 thousand likes![]()
Well I will get Melon to say something nice to youpales in comparison to 60,000...




dallasDave sighting!!!!! Hello my friend....get Trouty to drop in the Tavern.Well I will get Melon to say something nice to you![]()
Just dropped in for a tall cold onedallasDave sighting!!!!! Hello my friend....get Trouty to drop in the Tavern.

What's Trouty been up to ?dallasDave sighting!!!!! Hello my friend....get Trouty to drop in the Tavern.
Putty likes them hot and short!!!! That means coffee, putty! DontD get bent outta shape. LolJust dropped in for a tall cold one![]()
Putty likes them hot and short!!!! That means coffee, putty! DontD get bent outta shape. Lol

Been keeping a low profile. Hes staying g busy. Pulling a DallasDave this off season .What's Trouty been up to ?
Steve and Jerry had me out scouting. I saw a lot of good cheerleader prospectsBeen keeping a low profile. Hes staying g busy. Pulling a DallasDave this off season .





Saying Hey,Wally!,,,er,,,I was swinging back at that jug of 'who hit john' last nite,frenouch, low BLOW
good morning everyone
