I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something weird/funny happened this morning. I got up early to drive the wife to work and I got attacked opening my door. There was a friggin rooster clinging to my door handle :lmao:

I had claws and feathers going everywhere, I never even saw the sucker there. I have no idea where he came from but I do know there should not be any chickens anywhere near us :muttley:
He saw a truck, probably wanted you to take him back to Texas. Lol
 
OMG! Trouty honey? And I miss YOU very much!
tenor.gif
Is that PUTTY ? :lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Something weird/funny happened this morning. I got up early to drive the wife to work and I got attacked opening my door. There was a friggin rooster clinging to my door handle :lmao:

I had claws and feathers going everywhere, I never even saw the sucker there. I have no idea where he came from but I do know there should not be any chickens anywhere near us :muttley:
:omg::omg::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
LIKE!!!!!!

All is well, Coach! How many houses have you sold???? :D
Zero. I have for contracts. Gives me something to do. I'm happy with that. Just bought a big *** truck. Been playing with that all week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top