I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a stretch of three midnight shifts, tomorrow I will be delivered from the demons of sobriety and delivered to the angels of alcohol bearing much golden pleasure elixir.......can I get an “amen” brothers??
 
come'on, a million going through the canal zone would be difficult.
plus such a large migration would starve themselves out along the way.
Typical Chi-Com aggrandizement of self entitlement, illustratively exemplified,,, you ain't got enough riceball powered foot propelled goomer sandbags on post to stop it fer' #1 WALDO & #2 THERE PUTZ POUNDING PUTTY !THERE AIN'T A SINGLE G .D. CHINAMAN THAT EVER LEGGED IT OVER TO THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OF THE AMERICAS
:rolleyes:




MAROONo_O
 
82_D12312-_D258-4_CAD-8128-379_BF586_F043.jpg


@waldoputty Pass the butter bro
:lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

Primes fixing to baste WALDO'S PUTTY for the upcoming planned spitroast :lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
After a stretch of three midnight shifts, tomorrow I will be delivered from the demons of sobriety and delivered to the angels of alcohol bearing much golden pleasure elixir.......can I get an “amen” brothers??
Verily ,for it has been shouted in righteous harmonic unison.
 
good morning everyone
even naughty coachie, bitter melon, phillies red, pms trouty, sicko loci, cowhandler dave, yankyfan rgv, bosox sarek...
 
good morning everyone
even naughty coachie, bitter melon, phillies red, pms trouty, sicko loci, cowhandler dave, yankyfan rgv, bosox sarek...
Damn! I worked 10 hours today!!! Haven't had a drink since Sunday!!!!!! I miss retirement. Lol!!! Salud!!! I might partake in a couple of drinks tonight.
 
Damn! I worked 10 hours today!!! Haven't had a drink since Sunday!!!!!! I miss retirement. Lol!!! Salud!!! I might partake in a couple of drinks tonight.
:omg:

....just enough to pay for that beautiful prom dress.:p
 
I have to have a second surgery on my stinking left shoulder. First it was Adhesive Capsulitis and now it's a torn bicep.
Yeah... I was lifting. Cars got to be too wimpy so I started lifting trucks. Too bad my ligaments aren't as strong as my ripply muscles...

No need to doubt me: I'm a man's man's man. I wear lumberjack clothing to sleep and chainsaw the caps off my beer.
 
Typical Chi-Com aggrandizement of self entitlement, illustratively exemplified,,, you ain't got enough riceball powered foot propelled goomer sandbags on post to stop it fer' #1 WALDO & #2 THERE PUTZ POUNDING PUTTY !THERE AIN'T A SINGLE G .D. CHINAMAN THAT EVER LEGGED IT OVER TO THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE OF THE AMERICAS
:rolleyes:




MAROONo_O
Both my Melon & @Runwildboys are obsessed with the color Maroon.:p (Moron)
ma·roon1
məˈro͞on/
adjective
  1. 1.
    of a brownish-crimson color.
noun
  1. 1.
    a brownish-crimson color.
 
I have to have a second surgery on my stinking left shoulder. First it was Adhesive Capsulitis and now it's a torn bicep.
Yeah... I was lifting. Cars got to be too wimpy so I started lifting trucks. Too bad my ligaments aren't as strong as my ripply muscles...

No need to doubt me: I'm a man's man's man. I wear lumberjack clothing to sleep and chainsaw the caps off my beer.
:laugh::yourock:​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,027
Messages
14,658,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top