That disgust me bro. I ain’t having it anymore, muh ninja. They cut off.
I still got you for some more lovin’, same with Coach, JC, PA and some of the other folks that I don’t run into the boards that often.
A lot of the fellas and chickas here get my loving everyday, but there’s some of you that I don’t get to. I’m sorry bro, I don’t forget either.
Those peeps that think they’re better than us, I want to smash them on the boards. When I do reply to them they never respond. But they will jump all over some new member with 500 posts cuz it’s safe for them. I don’t even know what the **** I’m talking about half the time, and they still don’t acknowledge me, even when I’m cordial or propping them up. They have every opportunity to debate me and they tuck tale and run. I respect the folks that debate me and reply to me, provided they’re not being trollish or trying to get a rise out of me.
Spineless pricks, Loc, they are, those fooz that think they better than all of us.