Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
What's the deal with taking his likes? Is that some kind of punishment?
hey I will be back on tonight have to go somewhere in a minute, been days since on, will bring you up to speed.
Yup. Mods felt he didn't deserve it for whatever reason. Meanwhile there's umpteen threads with people plainly "like farming" (and I cringe using that term, mod's parlance, not mine) and they don't lose their privelegeWhat's the deal with taking his likes? Is that some kind of punishment?
Check your PM, Captainhey I will be back on tonight have to go somewhere in a minute, been days since on, will bring you up to speed.
Catch ya laterCheck your PM, Captain

take care, pmsI have to take another break from the Zone, guys. I’m getting to maniacal and too caught up in the site. It isn’t healthy for me.
I’m sorry for any kind of meanness I presented to you fine, fine folks. I’m gonna take a break, lurk, and when I do post I will do so in here just to say hello.
Everyone be blessed. You guys are rockin’ and please never change
Wheres @waldoputty surely, the parade is over by now! Where you at Putty?!?
Think he is still driving, Coach. Or balls deep in the Castro District and cant be bothered![]()
I was trying not to picture it in my mind!!
Wait...
![]()
Lol!
Wait...
![]()
Don't get all bent outta shape, unless you're into that kind thing! Lol.....welcome back..so guess u close ur eyes when receiving
Don't get all bent outta shape, unless you're into that kind thing! Lol.....welcome back..
Don't get all bent outta shape, unless you're into that kind thing! Lol.....welcome back..










Welcome back, Pooty. Gave ya some CZ loving while you were gone. Beer Thread'ers missed ya, palthanks bro.
need to go up to reno again on monday
then the convention runs from tues-thur...
thanks troutyWelcome back, Pooty. Gave ya some CZ loving while you were gone. Beer Thread'ers missed ya, pal
