Xelda, can you take over my shift tonight bartending in here for the boys....I have a date.![]()
Lol. Thank you. He's aware of my 3 amigos.Good for you!!! Have fun! He better treat you right or we might all have to whoop his arse!!!

How much is the asking price for that pre molded/contoured foam cuddle buddy contraption, do you know,WALDO?,,, I was watching the advertisement cuz' I knew I could groove to it,,,but the" $100 off" with an order now, blurt, was a complete& immediate interest killer with mei use foam pillows but no where that expensive...
Que chingados estas disientos guey!!!!???How much is the asking price for that pre molded/contoured foam cuddle buddy contraption, do you know,WALDO?,,, I was watching the advertisement cuz' I knew I could groove to it,,,but the" $100 off" with an order now, blurt, was a complete& immediate interest killer with me![]()
I only savvies the 'chingados' casing-liner, Coach,,,, help me out Bro!Que chingados estas disientos guey!!!!???
Lol. I stomped the master!I only savvies the 'chingados' casing-liner, Coach,,,, help me out Bro!

Hope it goes great!Lol. Yes I am dear.
emedy Contour Gel Memory Foam Pillow in WhiteHow much is the asking price for that pre molded/contoured foam cuddle buddy contraption, do you know,WALDO?,,, I was watching the advertisement cuz' I knew I could groove to it,,,but the" $100 off" with an order now, blurt, was a complete& immediate interest killer with me![]()
Being good. Have the boy, can't misbehave
Enjoy your celebration tonight, Putty. And good luck with your meetings, my friend.![]()
the inquisitive nature of the "Puttyness" is obviously aroused in it's curiosity,,,
![]()
You stepping out on us!!!!!
You stepping out on us!!!!!
Aw, thank you Corso. How sweet.Hope it goes great!
,,,er,,,COPY&THANKS,,,but my inquiry was pertaining to the T.V. advertised MED-CLINE,,,I'm personally unconcerned what you lay yer' heavily slathered with butter head upon at night,,,emedy Contour Gel Memory Foam Pillow in White
$44.99
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/remedy-contour-gel-memory-foam-pillow-in-white/1061198203?Keyword=foam pillow
Thank you. I didn't think I belonged here because I don't drink. My first hang over was a doozy!Good to see you in the Tavern. Salud!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Stay away from Otis and you might be ok.Lol. Yes I am dear.
