Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
You won't do much damage with that tiny candle! Lol! Just kidding, be nice!







Gracias, hermano. I made it to 35. Didn't think I'd make it this far. Now I'm playing with house moneyHappy birthday amigo!
![]()
Aw. It will Putty. Have you dropped the price any?no, but the property near reno not selling.
not happy![]()
He dropped his pants, didn't help!!!Aw. It will Putty. Have you dropped the price any?
LOL. Do you really expect me to believe that Putty?!how about this.
u go in the cake with me.
i promise not to take advantage of the situation![]()

He dropped his pants, didn't help!!!

I don't make any promises?!LOL. Do you really expect me to believe that Putty?!![]()
Hi dear. I forgot to ask, is my water color finished yet?Happy birthday amigo!
![]()

Wait, what? Oh I get it. Ranchy is pretending to be Putty. Had to double check the avatars lol.I don't make any promises?!
Hi dear. I forgot to ask, is my water color finished yet?![]()
Especially at your age!! Lol!!A masterpiece takes years to create...![]()
yes dropped by 10% last weekAw. It will Putty. Have you dropped the price any?
coachie fantasizing about puttyHe dropped his pants, didn't help!!!
LOL. Do you really expect me to believe that Putty?!![]()
A masterpiece takes years to create...![]()
Putty?

