waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
We'll that was an interesting conversation!!!! Lol!! Good morning!!
lol afternoon everyone
We'll that was an interesting conversation!!!! Lol!! Good morning!!
thanks daboyzAw jees Putty. I sure hope so. I know what you're going through. Been there done that. Right now you just wish to unload the headache.
Ain't that the truth!I'll be glad when pre-season is over.
I don't know. Watching those SB champs with their SB MVP lay a goose egg vs The 0-16 Browns was pretty juicy.I'll be glad when pre-season is over.

Lol. You're welcome sweetheart.
I like juicy stuff......I don't know. Watching those SB champs with their SB MVP lay a goose egg vs The 0-16 Browns was pretty juicy.![]()
LMAO....I should of known Mr. Naughty would reply to that one.I like juicy stuff......
note that u did not answer the questionLol. You're welcome sweetheart.![]()
LMAO....I should of known Mr. Naughty would reply to that one.
Oh no you don't. It wasn't a question, it was a comment.note that u did not answer the question![]()
Lol. As always. Ranchy lurking in stealth mode.naughty coachie at work!
does coachie attack from stealth mode so u dont feel a thing?Lol. As always. Ranchy lurking in stealth mode.
Lol! Big bullydoes coachie attack from stealth mode so u dont feel a thing?
does coachie attack from stealth mode so u dont feel a thing?
Always around ready for a smooth entry.........into the conversation.Lol. As always. Ranchy lurking in stealth mode.
Or small, one of thosewell was @dallasdave gentle ?
