CFZ I mean is anyone really surprised right now?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
shoebeesbluwhtstr1.jpg

This is why Dak stepped out. When you put your clown shoes on the toes are much bigger, and it becomes easier to step out of bounds. Steele had his on the whole game. McCarthy likes to wear them for 2 minute offenses.

Last edited:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yep bullet in the end we had a very good opportunity to win but we jumped off sides we let the clock ran out of time.
Didn't really protect our quarterback good enough it's a shame because there was certainly an opportunity.

My good old '70s Cowboys win that game easily on the last drive.
Roger Staubach made his reputation winning these games.
Seems like a million years ago.
These current Cowboys are soft and an embarrassment to the franchise.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
The toughest part of all this for me is having to admit objectively that the eagles are just a better team. They made plays when they had to and we didn’t.
A team that just went to the Super Bowl is better than a team who has no playoff success in 27 years?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You will be able to look at tape on any team and find missed plays; win or lose. Dallas will still make the playoffs. No one on this site or in the media, knows how the chips will fall.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You will be able to look at tape on any team and find missed plays; win or lose. Dallas will still make the playoffs. No one on this site or in the media, knows how the chips will fall.
We all know how they're going to fall. To not know is to live in a fantasy land.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Jones family has a stranglehold on the entertainment business. I am surprised they haven't dabbled in films. The Cowboys have solidified relevancy as a television draw. They will not be dethroned. About 34 consistent years of entertainment at the highest level; sprinkled with three championships. How bout dem Cowboys!!!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I actually didn't think we were going to win at the end due to field position, time on clock, no time outs, but when we were at the 6 yard line with 20 something seconds left knowing we will run 4 plays. I actually for a brief moment felt like we were going to win. I forgot for a split second this is the Jerry Jones Cowboys and it disappointed per usual.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yours Truly,

Stevie Wonder

GMO415

Reaction score
We nor the iggles will sweep each other. They won at home and so will we. We all knew this going in.

Hope isn't an option, yet we still "hoped" to win.