I noticed we have lost some Dak, detractors

Brax

Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!
They are still here and the numbers will grow as more failures happen not to worry. Dak is now signed not much to say except we get to enjoy the next 4 years of the same as the last 24. Go team go.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I was talking about catch not you. So you’re correct it is too much to ask.

The division sucks too bad for us to be terrible.

The biggest problem for me is I’d rather be terrible than mediocre.. Mediocre kinda just keeps you mediocre.

I have no problem being terrible but I guess what I would hate about being terrible with this team is we wouldn’t be able to capitalize on taking a young QB now that they committed to Dak.

The inevitable mediocrity for the next few seasons is just a major bummer for me.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
When you’re incredibly matter of factly, saying we will be a terrible team, I’m going to address it.
There's no point.

The whole "we will be bad b/c of Dak" narrative only plays out a couple of ways. 1) We aren't good - blame Dak. 2) We are good - shoehorn reasons why they are good despite Dak..."yea but he couldn't do it in 2019 without a run game durrrrrrr, "the schedule is easy because the division is bad durrrrr," or "they lucked into Aaron Rodgers being old durrrrrr."

It's pre-determined narrative.

Nobody is ever going to come out and say "I was wrong for blatantly ignoring or discrediting stats that proved Dak was worth the contract," " because it's an admission of not having any credibility.

Brax

Reaction score
I just don’t really care at this point.

Jones’s sold out to mediocrity and being relevant.. They know they did too and fans applauded them while they did it.

I’ll just wait a few years before I can start to believe again I guess.
Don't worry, enjoy the games, this has gone on since Meredith, Morten, Staubach, White, Aikman and it will never stop, sadly many have only seen the last 20 odd years of Jerry's hand picked (the problem) teams of losers . Enjoy the games it doesn't effect anything, you know already the next 4 years this team is going nowhere and maybe in 4 years Jerry will not be running it. Jerry likes the soft culture with him as god and that is not changing. Enjoy the poor coaching and all the garbage time and the great excuses from the homers it can be a fun diversion.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Those claiming to be Cowboys fans are phonies if they refuse to support them.
There's, actually, no alternative for anyone claiming to be a true fan . . .:thumbup:

Last edited:

foofighters

Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!
L2 comma

nobody

Reaction score
I support Dak. I'm glad he's a Cowboy. I think he was overpaid, but I think several are in the salary cap era. That's not Dak's fault. That's Jerry's fault for overpaying (mediocre results like Jaylon and Zeke).

How about instead of calling out other fans and worrying about what they think we all focus on the Cowboys? Continuing to call out other fans creates a divide and continues to be petty and immature.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Salud!
"sticking it out? WTH are you talking about? aria been a PITA ever since. He got carpal tunnel just on zeke hate comments alone. I bet he has as many zeke hate posts as all of Dak hate combined.

"stick it out"....good grief. :facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I support Dak. I'm glad he's a Cowboy. I think he was overpaid, but I think several are in the salary cap era. That's not Dak's fault. That's Jerry's fault for overpaying (mediocre results like Jaylon and Zeke).

How about instead of calling out other fans and worrying about what they think we all focus on the Cowboys? Continuing to call out other fans creates a divide and continues to be petty and immature.
Yep....a sorry excuse of a thread. He got what he wanted, yet came back to hopefully stir it up again? :thumbup: good job!

Flamma

Reaction score
I doubt many have lost, but now that the dak debate is settled what else is there to talk about? Still a bit off from the draft, the cowboys don’t look to be major players in free agency. Should be a quiet next month or so.

What is there left to talk about? We have hindsight. It's going to take a little while before we can do that, but it's coming. It reminds me of the old baseball quip, if you're going to ground into a double play, just strike out instead!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Salud!
Most of those guys were either full on trolls, fans of other teams here to entertain themselves or just really low IQ.
Most will be back if they aren't already under a new username.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Salud!
I Agree Ranching ~! :D......But?
Now what can we do to get rid of the Dak LOVERS!!! :eek: Those guys are INSANE ~! :omg:

If someone says Dak may be a good qb, lol they take that as an insult and go ballistic !:eek:

Sadly the "cowboys team" is just a bunch of glorified, overpaid,unqualified individuals, and that includes the coaches and the Jones boys.