I noticed we have lost some Dak, detractors

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"sticking it out? WTH are you talking about? aria been a PITA ever since. He got carpal tunnel just on zeke hate comments alone. I bet he has as many zeke hate posts as all of Dak hate combined.

"stick it out"....good grief. :facepalm:
Lol! But, he's still here....

Swagger

Reaction score
I just don’t really care at this point.

Jones’s sold out to mediocrity and being relevant.. They know they did too and fans applauded them while they did it.

I’ll just wait a few years before I can start to believe again I guess.
That's pretty much the same as me.

Next season will be the only one Prescott has any chance of doing something before the cap takes its toll.

So let's see how he gets on.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Those claiming to be Cowboys fans are phonies if they refuse to support them.
There's, actually, no alternative for anyone claiming to be a true fan . . .:thumbup:
there are all types of cowboy fans just change the adjective in front.
And they you all give that word a definition that suits you lol.

All fans are real fans by true meaning of "real".
What you are actually is a blind fan, who supports the team blindly no matter what they do or dont do , or what kind of players they have.
If they are official cowboys then they are great people, etc.

I am a realist fan, I like the cowboys, but I am going to say what I really think about them and the players.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!

Well, there is nothing to be a distractor about. No use crying over spilled milk. I'm just going to expect the worse and hope for the best, not because of the offense, but because of the defense and those prima donna's that can't stop a high school team.

RS12

Reaction score
For me I am suffering from Jones family death grip on the franchise along with 25 consecutive seasons of ground hogs day when it comes to the on field success of the franchise. Tough to get excited or upset about much when it comes to this team anymore.

dckid

Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!
Not a Dak detractor, but we a front office that is beyond stupid. Overpaid Dak and will instantly regret it. Like the Vikings, Eagles, Rams did with with overpaying their good QB's.
26 years of the same old and we expect something different.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I just don’t really care at this point.

Jones’s sold out to mediocrity and being relevant.. They know they did too and fans applauded them while they did it.

I’ll just wait a few years before I can start to believe again I guess.
Great, we won't have to put up with your negativity for a few years. :thumbup:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
nerds3.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I suppose it's too much to ask you to show me where I have said we will be "terrible"..........
See this is the typical reaction from a hater. They complain about everything, Jerry sucks, the coaches suck, the players suck then say "where have is said we'll be terrible"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The division sucks too bad for us to be terrible.

The biggest problem for me is I’d rather be terrible than mediocre.. Mediocre kinda just keeps you mediocre.

I have no problem being terrible but I guess what I would hate about being terrible with this team is we wouldn’t be able to capitalize on taking a young QB now that they committed to Dak.

The inevitable mediocrity for the next few seasons is just a major bummer for me.
How do you know we're going to be mediocre? Based on the last 25 years? The Cowboys have arguably the best offense in the NFL and have brought in a new coaching staff on the defensive side. There are some up and coming 2-3 year players and more to come via the draft and free agency. The defense doesn't have to be top 5. It can be solid middle of the pack and this team can go all the way. Your continued hate has poisoned you into your current doom and gloom existence here.