I noticed we have lost some Dak, detractors

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
what?? Dude are you senile? I quoted Catch. You responded to my quote. I responded to you. You asked me a strawman questions about showing you where you said we would be terrible. I wasn’t talking to you, so of course I couldn’t show you that quote. Where is the disconnect?

Sure, that's it. Tell you what, you go do you. But don't say I didn't try to warn you. And for the record, the disconnect is you.

I guess the world can always find room for another Jackwagon.............

erod

Reaction score
Did you watch the first 5 games last season? Dak was one of the few bright spots and kept the Cowboys in those games. Yes he had a few turnovers but Dak kept us competitive. He was also in the MVP discussion at that point. All pretty telling.
Yeah, we watched.

We watched him consistently fail to keep up, falling behind by 3 touchdowns, then lighting up the stat book when the game was out of reach.

When it mattered, he wasn't good.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure, that's it. Tell you what, you go do you. But don't say I didn't try to warn you. And for the record, the disconnect is you.

I guess the world can always find room for another Jackwagon.............

dude you need to be in a nursing home somewhere. I have no clue what you’re talking about anymore. I’m dropping the conversation

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah, we watched.

We watched him consistently fail to keep up, falling behind by 3 touchdowns, then lighting up the stat book when the game was out of reach.

Out of reach? Came back and won the ATL game, 40-39.

Came back and got within 4 points (42-38) of the Browns with over 3 minutes left before the defense crapped their pants again one play later, part of the 300+ yards rushing they allowed on the day.

Giants game was hardly out of reach when he left, another stellar day when the defense made JG and Danny Dimes look competent.

Big surprise the defense got torched in Seattle as well, 5 TD passes (really 6, save for a miracle punch out by Diggs), and it was still a one-score game in the final minute.

I'll bet $100 you blamed Romo for losing 51-48 on a day where he threw 6 TD passes and the Broncos never punted. It would be consistent with this type of analysis :muttley:

Brax

Reaction score
What's hilarious is that the Dak humpers think that signing a contract is some sort of win for them. FYI, he's the only one getting the money, not you, and paying him doesn't mean anything on the field. Nothing has changed.

We all knew Jerry would sign Dak because he and his son don't have a single other idea. They lucked into Romo and and screwed that up. Then they lucked into Dak when they failed to trade up to draft Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook like they wanted to, and they're not about to guess on quarterbacks again.

We've watched Jerry slobber over Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, and Drew Henson like they were the second coming. We watched Parcells have to explain to Jerry why Hutch was a loser and needed to be cut, and why Henson wasn't an NFL quarterback. Parcells identified Romo, who Jerry paid no mind to.

We've watched Jerry pay huge contracts to quarterbacks that he didn't even want out of college, or even when they first got here.

This franchise is run by inbred drunken hillbillies who loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly. Football isn't really their thing.
Thats a new angle, thanks got a good laugh.

Brax

Reaction score
Did you watch the first 5 games last season? Dak was one of the few bright spots and kept the Cowboys in those games. Yes he had a few turnovers but Dak kept us competitive. He was also in the MVP discussion at that point. All pretty telling.
He watched the same game but with out the homer glasses on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What's hilarious is that the Dak humpers think that signing a contract is some sort of win for them. FYI, he's the only one getting the money, not you, and paying him doesn't mean anything on the field. Nothing has changed.

We all knew Jerry would sign Dak because he and his son don't have a single other idea. They lucked into Romo and and screwed that up. Then they lucked into Dak when they failed to trade up to draft Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook like they wanted to, and they're not about to guess on quarterbacks again.

We've watched Jerry slobber over Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, and Drew Henson like they were the second coming. We watched Parcells have to explain to Jerry why Hutch was a loser and needed to be cut, and why Henson wasn't an NFL quarterback. Parcells identified Romo, who Jerry paid no mind to.

We've watched Jerry pay huge contracts to quarterbacks that he didn't even want out of college, or even when they first got here.

This franchise is run by inbred drunken hillbillies who loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly. Football isn't really their thing.
Get lost Romosexual crybaby. You were wrong on the old forums defending the Choker, and you're wrong here bashing Dak.

erod

Reaction score
Out of reach? Came back and won the ATL game, 40-39.

Came back and got within 4 points (42-38) of the Browns with over 3 minutes left before the defense crapped their pants again one play later, part of the 300+ yards rushing they allowed on the day.

Giants game was hardly out of reach when he left, another stellar day when the defense made JG and Danny Dimes look competent.

Big surprise the defense got torched in Seattle as well, 5 TD passes (really 6, save for a miracle punch out by Diggs), and it was still a one-score game in the final minute.

I'll bet $100 you blamed Romo for losing 51-48 on a day where he threw 6 TD passes and the Broncos never punted. It would be consistent with this type of analysis :muttley:
Atlanta imploded. And then they did again multiple times in the season. It took the dumbest onsides coverage play in NFL history to win that game. It was a gift.

The Browns weren't used to killing anybody. Didn't handle it well. They toyed with Dak until they started going prevent and almost blew it.

Dak was hot garbage in both those games.

You have to understand what you're watching.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
dude you need to be in a nursing home somewhere. I have no clue what you’re talking about anymore. I’m dropping the conversation

Well, come on down, why don't you see if you can help put me there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I am. I truly am. Just tired of the same numbnuts who have been wrong for 10+ years and are still spewing their wrongful hatred.

You really don't know them in person, do you? If no, why let it bother you.

Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?

Brax

Reaction score
Hahaha...I'm honoring my bet. I WAS RIGHT, so I'm rightfully staying here. Pappy must be lonely? You should be a good friend and join him!
Still looking for the $100 you welched the wounded warriors out of. You welched never paid after you were proven wrong because of your lack of FA knowledge. Pappy owns you as he's in your head, you should join him incommunicado until the end of the off season, really sad Mr. Welch.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't believe that at all.

When did you get a bathtub?

Well, at the parties I get invited to, it's usually more of a wash tub.

il_570xN.1726052940_8dka.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You really don't know them in person, do you? If no, why let it bother you.

Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?
I don't mind being wrong, which is rare, but happiness truly matters.

I see your point.

Ok, my apologies to everyone. I'll try to be more cheerful. GO COWBOYS!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Still looking for the $100 you welched the wounded warriors out of. You welched never paid after you were proven wrong because of your lack of FA knowledge. Pappy owns you as he's in your head, you should join him incommunicado until the end of the off season, really sad Mr. Welch.
I donate every month to the Wounded Warriors project and to injured First Responders. What do you do?