I Really Sickened by Jerry's Nepotism and as a GM

timb2

Reaction score
He certainly could remove your teeth from your mouth.
Project much RAMBO? I didn't take your lunch money or leave you hanging with a wedgie from a towel hook at the gym shower. . I wasn't one of the guys when you walked by and they said " THE PLANE, THE PLANE".

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.c1f1fe99383c375e18ed86c576d5f53a

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Is this the draft scout who recommended Deuce Vaughn?

Thats so funny.

Nepolean complex is real. Deuce doesn't strike me as that type though. Havent sensed any personality complexes with him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
But if he had never fired Landry we would have never had Jimmy?

And Romo was not out of his Prime ...... he just had a major back injury and was immediately replaced by Dak.

This is a weird thread.

Exactly, I'm not sure what the OP is on about. Landry had to be binned, sadly, for Jimmy in order for the dynasty to work. Romo was unlucky, but, if he'd stayed healthy, he'd probably still be able to start until maybe a few seasons ago. Where Jerry failed him was that he did not begin giving him oline help until near the end.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They couldn't have made Tom Landry a VP? Landry made the team.

Romo had talent,but was an idiot . 30 year old wearing his ball cap backwards like some 12 year old being dropped off to the mall by his parents with his allowance money. Did Romo remind you of a QB or some guy in a boy band? Mentally Tony was weak.

Jerry fired Jimmy after HE WON THE SUPERBOWL BACK TO BACK.

Jerry is a moron.

Yes, Jerry is a moron, but I dunno if Landry would have agreed to that. Plus, from what I've read, Jerry had to sack Landry as part of the deal for buying the team. Plus, it's just as well that he did because this team was in foreclosure. From what I've read about the Cowboys finances when he purchased the team, we're lucky we're not a Premier League team. In the Premier League, if your team is in a bad financial state, the team can be docked severe amounts of points which results in many teams being relegated. Additionally, teams in that state can be put into administration, which means they face the possibility of being liquidated if they can't raise sufficient funds. My favourite club AFC Bournemouth was in administration about 15 years ago. Lucky for us, we were able to have someone buy us and we scored a very lucky goal that resulted in a draw to save us from relegation out of League 2 (next level would be National League, which is out of the FA). That relegation would've likely ended the club.

Just the same, from what I've read, the Cowboys were in a bad financial situation when Jerry bought the team from Bum Bright. It's amazing the Cowboys are worth what they are now considering what the finances were like then.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Just when we are on the verge of Greatness,Jerry finds a way to foul it all up.

From firing Tom Landry to firing Jimmie Johnson to letting Parcells walk. His kids all involved in the organization. To Tony Romo becoming his nephew and keep Romo and his BFF past their prime to now we draft a draft executive's midget kid. I give up until Jerry goes the way of AL Davis.
The Jones family have nearly ruined a great franchise. Hard to believe but it’s true. The Pats win titles and Jerry sells merch.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Jones family have nearly ruined a great franchise. Hard to believe but it’s true. The Pats win titles and Jerry sells merch.
Lol, unbelievable that somebody could actually believe this.

foofighters

Reaction score

From firing Tom Landry to firing Jimmie Johnson to letting Parcells walk. His kids all involved in the organization. To Tony Romo becoming his nephew and keep Romo and his BFF past their prime to now we draft a draft executive's midget kid. I give up until Jerry goes the way of AL Davis.
LOL. I don't like Jerry either but this is all poo. If Jerry doesn't fire Tom, do we get Jimmy? Tom was nearing the end of his career. Jerry just did it wrong. With Jerry and Jimmy, both have egos the size of Texas and neither was going to budge. What would Jimmy do in the free agency era? What did he do in Miami after Dallas? Why are we even bringing up Parcells? He was no better than JG. You shouldn't be allowed to type after having a few too many sips of bourbon...

links18

Reaction score
Romo had talent,but was an idiot . 30 year old wearing his ball cap backwards like some 12 year old being dropped off to the mall by his parents with his allowance money. Did Romo remind you of a QB or some guy in a boy band? Mentally Tony was weak.
Heck, Dan Quinn is what in his 50s and he still wears his hat backwards.

links18

Reaction score
But if he had never fired Landry we would have never had Jimmy?

And Romo was not out of his Prime ...... he just had a major back injury and was immediately replaced by Dak.

This is a weird thread.
I mean he didn't think it all the way through, and the Romo hate is overdone, but he has the gist of it right.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
In all seriousness, though I absolutely LOATHE everything about that family. My best friend works for the Cowboys, has driven Stephen and/or his wife around, so I've learned a lot of things about them that the general public doesn't know. They're not good people, despite their public perception.
Who perceives them as good people?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score

<Repost>