I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

phildadon86

Reaction score
Close like this....

odetoscy.gif
You just reminded me she is currently defrosting and all I’ll hear for the next month is her Christmas songs.

Shame on you. I’m reporting this. You should be perma banned!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Attacks on Dak and attacks on other posters are two separate things.

One is a violation of forum rules.
One isn't.

It's that simple.
Both are childishly stupid and completely useless.

Cmac

Reaction score
But is Dak good enough to win the SB in Dallas?
Not with the supporting cast that some of us view on film instead of making blanket criticism to just one player. He has lots of company that explains why the 'Boys aren't good enough to win a SB or make the playoffs this year.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I don’t even take these threads serious. If no one can admit that both sides get ugly and go overboard then that persons opinion isn’t worth anything on that matter.
It's not just one sided. There have been some fans on this forum and on other parts of social media who constantly calls other fans who still support Dak names. And those who take personal shots at or make insults towards Dak supporters. Anyone who acts like only one side has gotten emotional or overly angry over the Dak debate isn't being honest.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I even mentioned Prescott and all of a sudden I’m a slobber. LMAO post like this just make me sad for society. It’s my way or nothing. The hypocrisy, is outrageous.
"Dak riders" and "Dak slobbers" are just a couple of names Dak supporters have been called. But some will pretend like the personal attacks and insults are one sided.

starfan1

Reaction score
The Dakfans are like a cult. They worship Dak. They get offended if anyone criticize Dak and they will attack you. Thats their hero. You can criticize any other player and they are fine, just don't say anything negative about Dak. It's kind of like Taylor Swift's swifties.

@SixShooter said it all with Dak-stans. They always confuse his individual success with success of the team. A lot of anti-Dak guys don't have issues with Dak the person, they just know Dak is not the guy to lead our Cowboys to the promised land. Too much factual evidence to the contrary unfortunately. That's why so many of us wanted to let him play out this year. Didn't happen, now we are stuck with a cement shoed QB that requires everything to be perfect around him. Going to be a LONG haul!..

Dak's fans are like young women , all emotional with zero common sense
less volatile and a lot smarter .

I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile (thread title)​

this is rich! and the board is literally caked with these. ya its us who look at the whole team and not just 1 player or prefer to try and stay positive. " Ill take its both sides for 200 Alex". I can admit I have been part of the problem at times myself.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile (thread title)​

this is rich! and the board is literally caked with these. ya its us who look at the whole team and not just 1 player or prefer to try and stay positive. " Ill take its both sides for 200 Alex". I can admit I have been part of the problem at times myself.
I'd like to point put here that star and i are actually pretty decent forum friends with some (good) history. We don't always agree on stuff...for example it appears here he's a big dak fan, and I cant say I am. No....I do not hate him, I've never called for his head nor wished him ill-will. I'm not happy with the state of this team and that includes dak.

And yet star and I can be civil with each other about it....mostly. :rolleyes: :laugh:.

You guys should try it sometime.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The sad part about this is how tribal some of you people become over something so meaningless in your everyday life. Dak lovers vs Dak haters? Like how old are we around here?

starfan1

Reaction score
Everybody knows the stans attack the realists when you criticize Dak.

We hardly if ever attack the stans
:lmao:
:lmao:
look at posts in this thread I highlighted a just a few. go ahead and send me some of that ganja you're toking

BoysForLife

Reaction score
So you have distaste for someone who's pro-Dak, who's the franchise QB of our team whether anyone here likes it or not, but don't have distaste for anti-Dak posters who rag on him 24/7. Got it! ;)
You sure do have it. Congratulations on your comprehension skills.

CWR

Reaction score
And we all know why the haters are allowed to take over threads that have nothing to do with the QB, hence why this place has turned so volatile. Years in the making.
It happens all the freaking time too, and it derails good threads. There's a few posters who have repeated themselves 1k times I swear.

starfan1

Reaction score
I'd like to point put here that star and i are actually pretty decent forum friends with some (good) history. We don't always agree on stuff...for example it appears here he's a big dak fan, and I cant say I am. No....I do not hate him, I've never called for his head nor wished him ill-will. I'm not happy with the state of this team and that includes dak.

And yet star and I can be civil with each other about it....mostly. :rolleyes: :laugh:.

You guys should try it sometime.
thanks Steve I do consider chatting with you onsite enjoyable and no we dont always agree. Dak is really well down the list of my favorite players. I just prefer to look at the problem as a team and not individualistic and try to be positive. Unless we are bashing the Jones's Im all about that:laugh:There are a few folks on this site that have made it unbearable at times so I latch on to the extend Dak mantra to tick them off because I can be petty at times. I really was and am indifferent on Dak. I don't believe he is the biggest deterrent to cowboys success nor do i believe he is without fault.