I think more people are starting to see what Dak really is

triplets_93

Reaction score
I think more people are starting to see what dak really is

Can you see that that doesn't matter... No matter the numbers...
There is no magical critical mass for this knowing.

Because, The Jones's see Dak as the face of the Billion dollar franchise.
And that, is all, that they need to see.
What others see, is, in reality, of little importance, to the organization.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I used to be a huge dak supporter but I've realized that he just doesn't make the other players around him better. It was the talent around him that concealed his limitations. The San Fran game was very telling.

The only problem i have with this is the FO...we wont know whether Dak is good or not until he goes to a real NFL organization....name all the OC's in the league who got thier job in the NFL before ever calling a play at any level of football?

Reaction score
His supporters here are starting to dwindle after years of us being harassed for our opinions on him. This isn't a "I was right" post. This is my vindication for years of abuse.
It's less about Dak. It's the realization that the total rot from the owner on down has doomed the franchise.

Dak has his issues. But the problems are far larger than him

Toro9

Reaction score
Who are the best college QBS right now? I think we're looking at a top 10 pick. Maybe even 5

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Inconsistency.

I've decided this is the reason that opinions on Dak are so polarized. We've seen him play a very good game. We've also seen him play horribly, like last night.

Take out the extremes, and you're left with a very average QB at best. His accuracy is awful. His pocket presence is bad. He can run a little, but not enough to be a threat anymore. Now there are legitimate concerns about durability too. He'll never win a championship, but unfortunately might play just well enough to keep his job.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The only problem i have with this is the FO...we wont know whether Dak is good or not until he goes to a real NFL organization....name all the OC's in the league who got thier job in the NFL before ever calling a play at any level of football?

This is true. There is a chance that he'd thrive in a "football" environment as opposed to a "country club" one!

Brax

Reaction score
This is so simple last night he rolled out right had all day to throw and completed it to CeeD later in the game he went left faked the pitch and cut it up field both plays worked flawlessly. All we need to do is go back to 2016 offense and Dak will do great. In the pocket hes toast
What about that roll out he threw to Brown 2 yards behind him. And the run, he looks like a ruptured duck out there.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wherever you got your cut rate psychology degree from you need to get a refund lol. I feel good about myself regardless my fellow poster as I'm sure you do too. No being right isn't all I care about but in this instance I was right.

Saying I'm glad the people that wrongly said Dak was good because they truly believed it and or just are super homers makes me allegedly celebrate the Cowboys demise? I don't want the Boys to fail but Dak isn't good and me saying so doesn't equal me wanting the Boys to fail smh.
I got my degree from local 7-11. what's wrong with that?

and you speak from both sides of your mouth, coming out of the left side you said you don't care about being right, and in the same breath from the right side you said you care about being right. you are trying to be on both sides of the fence at the same time. it ain't working.

so just say, I care about being right. you took that as criticism and its bothering you. why? just say it. be who you are. who cares.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What about that roll out he threw to Brown 2 yards behind him. And the run, he looks like a ruptured duck out there.
Yup but it's all hes got cause he aint gonna live in the pocket
He doesn't have the arm or accuracy

beacamdim

Reaction score
I think more people are starting to see what dak really is

Can you see that that doesn't matter... No matter the numbers...
There is no magical critical mass for this knowing.

Because, The Jones's see Dak as the face of the Billion dollar franchise.
And that, is all, that they need to see.
What others see, is, in reality, of little importance, to the organization.

Speaking of Jones's, Daniel despite his brain cramp INT decisively outplayed Dak yesterday behind an even worse interior OL.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak is the QB you win with by loading up everything else around him. This means you don't dedicate a large percentage of your salary cap to him.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Dak is the QB you win with by loading up everything else around him. This means you don't dedicate a large percentage of your salary cap to him.

Dak's only real chance to win a championship here was when he was on a rookie contract, Zeke was in his prime, and Dez was roaming The Star.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I got my degree from local 7-11. what's wrong with that?

and you speak from both sides of your mouth, coming out of the left side you said you don't care about being right, and in the same breath from the right side you said you care about being right. you are trying to be on both sides of the fence at the same time. it ain't working.

so just say, I care about being right. you took that as criticism and its bothering you. why? just say it. be who you are. who cares.
Nah I think the local 7-11 is too good for you based on this lack of comprehension you're displaying in this "convo" smh.

Somebody learned a new phrase and wants to run with it incorrectly lol. Your whole bolded is made up lies. Learn how to read with understanding not emotion and try again my friend. None of what you posted in bold is true at all and if it is show me in my own post how. I don't mind being wrong but show proof of it.

doomsday808

Reaction score
WR were not getting any type of separation, OL is what it is. Dak isn't responsible for the lack of depth on this team, Bad contracts, penalties, and office roster moves. The FRONT OFFICE is to blame. Dak is a product of the decisions of the Front office.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
:huh:
"I think more people are starting to see what dak really is"
Why? Because Shaq Barrett swatted Dak's thumb & now he can't play? That doesn't change someone's mind on a player. Let the Dak hater's enjoy their season now without him. They got what they wished for!

The Daktards will forever have blinders on . Homers FTL

aikemirv

Reaction score
I’m a dak supporter and my opinion hasn’t changed at all. I think he’s a really good qb. Not elite in the Rodgers, mahomes sense but a top 10ish guy who you can win with.

he sucked last night
Honestly the problem is Jerry thinks he can carry the team without WR's. Jerry did not learn his lesson in 2017!