I think more people are starting to see what Dak really is

Flamma

Reaction score
Why can't people just accept that Dak outplayed his draft position, but is still not a good QB and needs elite talent all around him to look serviceable?

Both of those can be true, ya know?

Both are true. Clearly true. But our front office SOP does not change.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Honestly the problem is Jerry thinks he can carry the team without WR's. Jerry did not learn his lesson in 2017!

Again are we sure we know what we have at WR...they were running curl routes into flood zones and slant routes into stay zones all night...you dont really seperate from a guy that is waiting on you to get there.

Surfguy

Reaction score
“Dak is the worst mistake in the history of NASA!”

th

I apologize.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Again are we sure we know what we have at WR...they were running curl routes into flood zones and slant routes into stay zones all night...you dont really seperate from a guy that is waiting on you to get there.

Those are the only passes Dak can honestly make , and he's mediocre doing that . He is a horrible Pocket passer . He needs to run to have any impact, but is so injury prone, that management runs plays anti to his strengths . Dak is a liability and needs to go . Thats the BL

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Those are the only passes Dak can honestly make , and he's mediocre doing that . He is a horrible Pocket passer . He needs to run to have any impact, but is so injury prone, that management runs plays anti to his strengths . Dak is a liability and needs to go . Thats the BL

And of the other 20 years of the current drought..thats not Dak...again Im all for getting new players because frankly it would be nice to type diferent names for y'all to blame....when Kellen Moore is your next head coach your going to really hate that QB...if he is like Kyler Murrey and is drafted by the Cowboys his agent better tell him "Just go play baseball"

And we have to completley disregard Dak has passed for over 4500 yards in this league becuase yeah it was all curls and slants...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I’m a dak supporter and my opinion hasn’t changed at all. I think he’s a really good qb. Not elite in the Rodgers, mahomes sense but a top 10ish guy who you can win with.

he sucked last night
He's not top 10. Brady, Allen, Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Lamar, Carr, Stafford (when healthy), Cousins are all better than him. Heck, I might even take Winston over him. Dak quite possibly might be the most overrated player in Cowboys history.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
WR were not getting any type of separation, OL is what it is. Dak isn't responsible for the lack of depth on this team, Bad contracts, penalties, and office roster moves. The FRONT OFFICE is to blame. Dak is a product of the decisions of the Front office.

Why did we trade for Coop? Because Dak needed a number 1 receiver. Why did we trade Coop away knowing this? Dak once again needs a number one receiver. That's how this front office thinks. Football ********. Ground hog day once again at the Star.

CB0711

Reaction score
I am a Dak supporter. What happened last night was fully expected…and also fully preventable. Most Dak supporters on here have said he is a top 10 quarterback WHEN HE HAS A DECENT STARTING LINEUP. He is no Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady who can carry a team with little or no support. I don’t remember anyone ever saying he was! Last night he had one NFL level starting WR, a patched up OL, and a play caller who did him no favors with cute gadget plays. What other QB has had success with that starting lineup? The Jones’s know all this too…and purposely hung him out to dry by doing virtually nothing to offset the loss of two starting WRs and two starting OL (except with a couple of unknown rookies) during the offseason. THAT is where your criticism should lie.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I've always said dak is paid too much. He's an average qb who becomes less than average come playoffs.

He is paid like like a Josh Allen when in reality he's not on the same level as him

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Nah I think the local 7-11 is too good for you based on this lack of comprehension you're displaying in this "convo" smh.

Somebody learned a new phrase and wants to run with it incorrectly lol. Your whole bolded is made up lies. Learn how to read with understanding not emotion and try again my friend. None of what you posted in bold is true at all and if it is show me in my own post how. I don't mind being wrong but show proof of it.
well, perhaps you are right. local 7-11 is very dreamy. I actually got mine from a street vendor. for some reason I can't find him any longer.

everything I posted is the truth....you just having a hard time coming to terms with it.

good luck to you...me and my street vendor degree in psychotherapy have other things to tend to.

p.s.
why do you have so much anger in you? you display too much drama for something so unimportant.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im for it!... it will look better than slants and curls into full zone
I mean its just a total abomination, how many times did you see the middle of the field open and we ran deep outs, where was Ferguson, just because he is a rook he isnt in the game plan?
Moore is an absolute moron that has zero clue how to run an offense at this level, and this was well before Dak checked out with the injury.
Dak was obviously lost, but he should have had some short to intermediate options considering our limited receivers on hand.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He's not top 10. Brady, Allen, Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Lamar, Carr, Stafford (when healthy), Cousins are all better than him. Heck, I might even take Winston over him. Dak quite possibly might be the most overrated player in Cowboys history.

once you said Winston over him you lost any chance of having any credibility at all.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Cowboys fans won’t ever be satisfied with dak .I’ve seen people hate Romo for years and now clamor for him. Every quarterback this team has is always viewed in comparison to roger and Troy. Roger and Troy were the best of the best, truly elite top tier amazing quarterbacks.

dak is not a top quarterback but he is still good enough but he’ll always be compared to those who came before him - it’s the gift and curse of being a Dallas cowboy.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:huh:
"I think more people are starting to see what dak really is"
Why? Because Shaq Barrett swatted Dak's thumb & now he can't play? That doesn't change someone's mind on a player. Let the Dak hater's enjoy their season now without him. They got what they wished for!
Yeah he was looking much better than where he left off last year...right up until the thumb injury he really silenced his detractors.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
His supporters here are starting to dwindle after years of us being harassed for our opinions on him. This isn't a "I was right" post. This is my vindication for years of abuse.
LMAO
YOUR YEARS OF ABUSE ??? That’s laughable
I’m impartial but I’ve seen anyone who has spoken up against the anti-Dak movement to get roasted regularly here!! That’s like ANYONE who speaks positive on many of the targeted players here get roasted - insert names here >>>
On to the subject at hand
Yes Dak fans are dwindling but not gone
Me personally as a Cowboys fan I root for the players to improve and win- however whenever I’ve done that I’ve been attacked and told I’m blind etc on this forum. No biggie - that’s what ignore feature is for . What I find funny is many feel it so necessary to pump negativity (or as they self define as reality ) into this forum and when the cowboys struggle they pop up to say I told you so
- I told you (fill in name ) sucks -
Well after one game in- a horrible and expected showing by our qb, our ol , our practice squad receivers , and our junior oc in training calling crap plays, as well as our porous d-line that was gashed last night and outside of parsons left Brady pretty much unscathed - the usual
Suspects are here to puff out their chests and say I told you (fill in name ) sucks - some even start threads and veil them in false bravado of how others are finally complying and falling in line with their own opinions and beliefs - when in reality others are just tired of the hyperbole and the lack of direction for our beloved cowboys and still pointing the blame where it belongs.. an organization that continues to be mismanaged and a fanbase who is tired to be spit on by its own teams ownership / not the latest Frankenstein’s monster that the angry mob is carrying pitchforks and torches for in this 26+ Years of futility
But hey that’s just me
Go cowboys