I think the Cowboys will go 11-5

Verdict

Reaction score
Philly tore that defense to shreds that shut this team down until they took their foot off the gas yesterday on the road. Call me pessimistic about splitting with them.

I think we are going to sweep the NFCE.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Lol it’s going to be the same story it is every year. Dallas will either make the playoffs and lose in round 1 or barely miss the playoffs but the way they miss the playoffs will give ppl hope for 2020.

jsb357

Reaction score
Anything less than an NFC Championship game is a failure. That’s my take.

tenor.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mehhh I dont think we beat the Bears or Vikings. Defenses are too stout. Bills maybe but the are pretty tough on defense too. The Lions have a revamped tough run defense. To be honest I'm not sure this team will split with philly.

The Bears offense sucks though - 28th in the NFL in scoring, and 30th in yards per game. And the Vikings are bottom half of the league in both scoring and yards per game. Both should be tough games, but no reason to think they aren't winnable games. Same for Philly. Philly has lost to the 1-4 Falcons, and barely squeaked by the 0-5 Commanders. They aren't at all unbeatable either.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Did u watch Dak last night?
Yeh had a good ball dropped and picked. Had a wr get absolutely mauled for another pick. He actually threw some absolute dimes. I mean if cooper doesn't drop the first one and doesn't stumble on dak's perfect throw it's a totally different ball game. Relax Willie let's talk after philly. You guys should really be here complaining about our trash can of a defense.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The Bears offense sucks though - 28th in the NFL in scoring, and 30th in yards per game. And the Vikings are bottom half of the league in both scoring and yards per game. Both should be tough games, but no reason to think they aren't winnable games. Same for Philly. Philly has lost to the 1-4 Falcons, and barely squeaked by the 0-5 Commanders. They aren't at all unbeatable either.
I'm sure those offenses will look all world against this horrendous defense.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philly tore that defense to shreds that shut this team down until they took their foot off the gas yesterday on the road. Call me pessimistic about splitting with them.

And Philly also lost to the 1-4 Falcons and barely squeaked by the 0-5 Commanders.

Besides, the Cowboys actually had 227 more yards against the Packers than the Eagles did.

The Packers didn't take their foot off the gas, the Cowboys just quit making as many mistakes. The Cowboys didn't gain all that yardage in the second half. They had a ton of yardage the first half too, they just didn't have the scores because of turnovers. That's what the Cowboy offense has to clean up.

Last edited:

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I could see anything from 10-6 to 7-9...need to right the ship now or it will get away from us in a hurry. Detroit is Detroit and the Raiders just beat the Bears, anything can happen, and we have to stay healthy to have any shot of 10-6.