I think the Cowboys will go 11-5

817Gill

Reaction score
You do understand what you just wrote is impossible. Literally the same level of difficulty is impossible absolutely impossible. Even if football was entirely random which it is not the amount of variables that make up the difficulty level
of a football schedule are too high to calculate. Hence 100% impossible for the schedules to yield the same level of difficulty.
Don’t make this so hard man. Last years 7 game stretch and this years are very comparable. Look at the team records and just use your knowledge as a football fan to evaluate the teams we have to play this year vs last year.

If playing four 9-7 teams makes you think we have a tough schedule then sheesh man lol the lions Vikings bills bears are all 9-7 teams. Not gimmes but not games I’m gonna be panicked about. Normal football schedule nothing special this year just like every year when people complain about schedules

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Don’t make this so hard man. Last years 7 game stretch and this years are very comparable. Look at the team records and just use your knowledge as a football fan to evaluate the teams we have to play this year vs last year.

If playing four 9-7 teams makes you think we have a tough schedule then sheesh man lol the lions Vikings bills bears are all 9-7 teams. Not gimmes but not games I’m gonna be panicked about. Normal football schedule nothing special this year just like every year when people complain about schedules

AHHHH I was just playing with you. Still impossible to compare schedules. Boil it down to this... Dallas is 3-0 against scrubs and 0-2 against good teams. There are many good teams still on the schedule.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Unfortunately 11-5, even if we manage to achieve that record, won’t be good enough for a bye.

Without a bye there is no realistic chance for a Super Bowl.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Eliminate turnovers and penalties and we can compete with anybody...