I think the Cowboys will go 11-5

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We could go 11-5, I doubt it though. The only team who should scare us is the Patriots. Everyone else is very beatable if we get our crap together.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Are we trading for Mahomes?

The same Mahomes who folds when his teams are hit in the mouth like last night? Or the front running Mahomes who needs everything to be perfect around him and have an offensive mastermind like Reid in his corner?

He'd have none of that here. He wouldn't have a 6'7 freak athlete TE to throw too. No blazing speed like they have all over the field.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The same Mahomes who folds when his teams are hit in the mouth like last night? Or the front running Mahomes who needs everything to be perfect around him and have an offensive mastermind like Reid in his corner?

He'd have none of that here. He wouldn't have a 6'7 freak athlete TE to throw too. No blazing speed like they have all over the field.
This might be your dumbest post yet

Mahomes was a better NFL Qb than Dak the moment his final season at Tech ended.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yup 36 minutes of T.O.P. defense couldn't get off the field.

The offense was the killer in that game, because even with the Saints chewing up some clock we still should score more than 10 points. Besides, the discrepancy in T.O.P. wasn't just about their offense sustaining drives, it was also about our offense not sustaining drives. If we were effective on offense that game the entire scenario would have been different.

Asklesko

Reaction score
I think the rest of the season will be as bad as the pessimists say it will, and that it gets Garrett axed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Does 321 yards, a TD and no INTs really qualify as folding? He didn't have his best game, but I don't recall Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Farve, Aikman or Brees never never having a lesser game or never losing a game. Is it fair to expect Mahomes wont have some bumps in the road too?

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Love my Cowboys, but not what I'm seeing on Sundays.

Honestly, I think that they COULD be 11-5, or 5-11. It is time for them to show what they are made of.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A three way trade that will bring us Mahomes and Aaron Donald. The Rams get our 2020 3rd round draft pick, and the Chiefs get our 2021 3rd round draft pick.

Yeah, I know, it seems like a pretty good deal for the Cowboys on the surface, but I can't help but think we could have got the Chiefs to throw in Travis Kelce too,

But our coaches will waste their careers as well.

MikeB80

Reaction score
We could go 11-5, I doubt it though. The only team who should scare us is the Patriots. Everyone else is very beatable if we get our crap together.

The bears, vikings, rams, bills and patriots have the potential to completely shut down this offense. They all can run the ball and dominate on defense. Throw in Dallas awful special teams and I would say Dallas is going to be in a dogfight every week the rest of the way. The only layup can be the Commanders week 17 but that game won't matter if they play poorly going forward here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We could go 2-14 also.

But more like 7-9 to 9-7.
Both good enough for Garrett to keep his job in the eyes of Jerry.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our offense will be the doom factor come the rest of the season......Tough defenses coming up and OUR defense won't be able to save the day.

W Jets 4-2
L Eagles 4-3
W Giants 5-3
L Vikings 5-4
L Lions 5-5
L Patriots 5-6
L Bills 5-7= Garrett fired!
L Rams 5-8
L Bears 5-9
L Eagles 5-9
W Skins 6-10