1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

I think the Dak deal is already done

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by DasSchnitzel, Feb 15, 2020.

1. starfan1

starfan1 Well-Known Member

2,318 Messages
    2,026 Likes Received
    No argument there

JJHLH1 likes this.
  2. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

26,522 Messages
    17,190 Likes Received
    Totally ridiculous. Dak needs to be signed so the entire rest of the players and offseason can begin.

cowboy_ron likes this.
  3. The Fonz

The Fonz Correctamundo

5,053 Messages
    6,212 Likes Received
    I hope you are wrong

4. vnick

vnick Well-Known Member

188 Messages
    293 Likes Received
    I don't think the deal is done yet, but deadlines make deals. The first of these is March 10. If it's not done then and he's tagged, I don't expect one done until right before the July deadline.

5. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

9,378 Messages
    5,678 Likes Received
    I don’t know why people believe in propaganda. The franchise doesn’t play games. They put out a number and either you except it or not and you go back and renegotiate. I totally agree the OP is off

6. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

9,351 Messages
    6,553 Likes Received

DasSchnitzel likes this.
  7. DHCBF66

DHCBF66 Benched

1,278 Messages
    1,555 Likes Received
    The Cowboys offered him$33 million,it was Daks GREED that didn't make it happen! He doesn't deserve to be making more $$$ than Russell Wilson.....

8. cern

cern Well-Known Member

10,839 Messages
    14,968 Likes Received
    I think the deal was done last year. Same for cooper and byron jones.