I want to support Dak, but not until he wins something

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm guessing because they're counting Super Bowl rings?
You are fully into the new math and are unable to reach 3. Woooooowwww! :popcorn: That's Lombardis under Jerry Jones, I do include a football stated posting method.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Someone make Charlie Brown's teacher shut up.
Step on up, Hero! Start messaging the monitors!! Use another name calling episode...:popcorn: Dak will be fine as will the Cowboys. Better use a bull yoke in your next insult.

gtb1943

Reaction score
You don't even know what you post...and East went west... :popcorn:

Yaw get a room...and party. You are a fan - bogus butt... while in my view.

Who really cares your sucking in a negative reference? Let's see how many really support your view of team...sign up below! :popcorn:

Couldn't even relate to services... except for how he could assume benefit from another's sacrifices for his good as well. Just for the record, that is a coward's path. Not the path that Jerry and the Cowboys walk down now as well!!
some people really think they are some kind of authority when all they are is laughable

gtb1943

Reaction score
Step on up, Hero! Start messaging the monitors!! Use another name calling episode...:popcorn: Dak will be fine as will the Cowboys. Better use a bull yoke in your next insult.
You mean Dak and the boys will get in the playoffs and fail as usual and you will boast about it

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Today it’s social media and talking heads 24/7/365 that drives a lot of it. As for the QBs you mentioned you were at games and saw the papers it was hard on them but these QBs took the team to CCGs a little different
I was just going to ad since I didn’t address in previous response that the criticism we had back then was more dignified by sports writers.

They weren’t trolling the fans saying he suked or would never win a championship. They just critiqued the results. It was harsh but not fabricated.

Rock423

Reaction score
I'm guessing because they're counting Super Bowl rings?
No my guy. You have been Wentz’s biggest cheerleader. And HE didn’t win squat. HE’S out of the league. So again, why should any rational thinking adult listen to you?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Getting tired of people saying “Dak haters” like that’s even a thing are trolls or Eagles fans. We aren’t haters. Look. I just want Dak to win something! I’ve seen the glory years of these Cowboys and my bar is high. I want to support Dak, but he fumbles it time and time again. It’s been eight seasons. Win a damn Super Bowl already or at least i don’t know make it to the dang nfccg? Almost thirty years of failure after failure. If the Cowboys make it to the nfccg this year and Dak shows up? I’ll change my tune on Dak! Until then the criticism will continue! My words don’t hurt Dak so why do opinions bother people so much?
Stop being a Negative Nancy or stop watching this team. It is not healthy for yourself, not healthy for everyone else on here, and not healthy overall.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's fair to.judge all those with 8 years then. And last year people said it was fair to judge after 7 years. And the year before.

There is a whole lot of QBs on other teams some people here drool over and in a couple of years when not all of them have won nothing, they will be judged that's what fans do. They create their own expectations and judge
Anyways.. Dak needs to win something.

You guys love getting high and mighty about his fools gold stats that he acquires in games like today. Nobody cares.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hard to win- when you have a Moron running the team......Dak joins the group of failures under Jerry. So blame Dak if you'd like. No one under this clown GM has won anything in 27 years. If Dak does it -get on your knees and worship.....because it has to be supernatural...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Getting tired of people saying “Dak haters” like that’s even a thing are trolls or Eagles fans. We aren’t haters. Look. I just want Dak to win something! I’ve seen the glory years of these Cowboys and my bar is high. I want to support Dak, but he fumbles it time and time again. It’s been eight seasons. Win a damn Super Bowl already or at least i don’t know make it to the dang nfccg? Almost thirty years of failure after failure. If the Cowboys make it to the nfccg this year and Dak shows up? I’ll change my tune on Dak! Until then the criticism will continue! My words don’t hurt Dak so why do opinions bother people so much?
How many times has dak played very good but the team lost because the defense couldn't get off the field?

Ur saying why should ur opinions bother people why do theirs bother you?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Anyways.. Dak needs to win something.

You guys love getting high and mighty about his fools gold stats that he acquires in games like today. Nobody cares.
we all want Dak and the team to win something. this 30 year drought is getting ridiculous. we are entering the Cubs kind of territory.

and I don't get high and mighty on anything. I don't dismiss them neither. I want to fix the root cause of the problem, without having an agenda to just place blame on one player. that's the fools gold you should be looking at.

CWR

Reaction score
Actually he did. Because he said that's how they are judged. But when you are in the midst of it you have to make choices. Hindsight is 20/20.

Glad Rangers won? Yeah. I like american league but I am a Yankees fan.....yeah yeah yeah. I know :rolleyes:

No, that's not my point. There is more to an honest assessment. I also never said it was fair, but it's very rare to find an all time great who hasn't gone the distance. Most of them have and it's a part of their legacy, their greatness.

Of course there are lighting in a bottle type guys who make a run, like Dilfer, Flacco, Foles etc. Those guys are also pretty rare and no one is going to put them as all time greats.