I want to support Dak, but not until he wins something

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You are going to die waiting for Dak to win something. Hope that helps you cope.

Flamma

Reaction score
Getting tired of people saying “Dak haters” like that’s even a thing are trolls or Eagles fans. We aren’t haters. Look. I just want Dak to win something! I’ve seen the glory years of these Cowboys and my bar is high. I want to support Dak, but he fumbles it time and time again. It’s been eight seasons. Win a damn Super Bowl already or at least i don’t know make it to the dang nfccg? Almost thirty years of failure after failure. If the Cowboys make it to the nfccg this year and Dak shows up? I’ll change my tune on Dak! Until then the criticism will continue! My words don’t hurt Dak so why do opinions bother people so much?
I don't like Dak, never have been a big fan. But I think he's a decent QB. There is no such thing as he never won anything. It reminds me of the people that said John Elway will never win anything. It's just dopey. You need a team to win.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Getting tired of people saying “Dak haters” like that’s even a thing are trolls or Eagles fans. We aren’t haters. Look. I just want Dak to win something! I’ve seen the glory years of these Cowboys and my bar is high. I want to support Dak, but he fumbles it time and time again. It’s been eight seasons. Win a damn Super Bowl already or at least i don’t know make it to the dang nfccg? Almost thirty years of failure after failure. If the Cowboys make it to the nfccg this year and Dak shows up? I’ll change my tune on Dak! Until then the criticism will continue! My words don’t hurt Dak so why do opinions bother people so much?
So you’re a bandwagon fan. Got it.

Qcard

Reaction score
Cry me River... I wish all the Dak Haters would do what the Landry fanatics did whom couldn't accept change.. Leave!!

Real Cowboy fans love Jerry and chant "Here We Go"!!! :laugh: :laugh:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Congratulations, you don't/won't support Dak until he wins something. That makes you a fair weather fan. A bandwagoner. The worst kind of fan there is. I'd love to see some "fans" posts if Dallas wins it all this year.
We’re in year 8..

It’s actually fair to judge Dak by his results at this point.

He wins games Cooper Rush can win with prettier stats.. Who cares.

Playoffs are coming. That’s where he will be judged.

The Eagles game was a step in the right direction. He played great until the last 30 seconds when he ate that sack.

plasticman

Reaction score
You're lucky you aren't a Detroit Lion fan. You would be the least supportive fan in the NFL.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I only care what Cowboys fans say.
Rockport...:muttley:, I didn't think that he would just fess up to not caring.:starspin::thumbup:

Just ask him how many years he filed income taxes for over $100,000 cashing in on retirement funds...first from the military and second postal.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I think the worst thing that has ever happened to this franchise was Jason Garrett. They've made the Playoffs the last 3 years in a row, under Garrett it seemed like they'd be 8-8 every other year and miss the play offs. What I'm saying is that I think the Cowboys are on the right track now and it will only be a matter of time before we reach the SB.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Is this your casus belli against Dak or just a very poor attempt at trolling? You're entitled to your opinion but maybe have a discernible point when expressing it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Just ask him how many years he filed income taxes for over $100,000 cashing in on retirement funds...first from the military and second postal.
200w.gif

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We’re in year 8..

It’s actually fair to judge Dak by his results at this point.

He wins games Cooper Rush can win with prettier stats.. Who cares.

Playoffs are coming. That’s where he will be judged.

The Eagles game was a step in the right direction. He played great until the last 30 seconds when he ate that sack.
It's fair to.judge all those with 8 years then. And last year people said it was fair to judge after 7 years. And the year before.

There is a whole lot of QBs on other teams some people here drool over and in a couple of years when not all of them have won nothing, they will be judged that's what fans do. They create their own expectations and judge