I was not impressed at all last night

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Shoot, that frothing mouth, wicked eyed cat was a hoot! But better was the announcer calling it play by play for the cat!!! but in a more serious note, this team came out exactly as I predicted, flat, unprepared and just lack luster. Typical bye week prep for our coach clown. But in the end we won, so put that over there in that W dept...

dfense

Reaction score
A win is a win and they needed it last night. That said it was not a good win at all. The Giants are terrible and that game was up for grabs in the 4th. Bad penalties, Cobb drops, bad turnovers, ST screw ups, and strange play calling was all on display. I will also say I think other than a couple big plays the secondary stunk. Chido is so overrated in these parts. Lewis shouldn’t play over Brown he should play over Chido. I think NE is going to expose these clowns in a couple weeks.

Was anyone impressed with last night?
I hope I never get to the point where hanging 37 points on a divisional opponent is meh.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Typical straw man response. What a clown you are.

Read for content.
Huh. Doesn't know what a straw man is either. Didn't see that coming. I did read the original for content, I'm reading your desperate backpedal replies to me for content, and the content tells a very consistent story.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where were these threads when the Eagles barely squeaked past the Bears this weekend?

A win is a win. Some of them start out ugly. At the end of the season, it doesn’t matter.

How can you compare the Bears to the Giants?:huh:

Swanny

Reaction score
A win is a win and they needed it last night. That said it was not a good win at all. The Giants are terrible and that game was up for grabs in the 4th. Bad penalties, Cobb drops, bad turnovers, ST screw ups, and strange play calling was all on display. I will also say I think other than a couple big plays the secondary stunk. Chido is so overrated in these parts. Lewis shouldn’t play over Brown he should play over Chido. I think NE is going to expose these clowns in a couple weeks.

The run game was extremely impressive.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Oh I think if it was a 35-0 blowout, with the Cowboys leading from the get-go, few penalties and holding Barkley in check like they did, most real fans would have been satisfied.

Too bad it wasn't a big a win as the final score would indicate.

I do still think the team is improving here and there, Lawrence seems to be more active, Zeke finding more holes and Dak making throws when he absolutely had to. So I'm not too disappointed, it's a division game, on the road, those are usually tough, no exception here...
you still would have certain fans say, "yeah, but it was against the giants"

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That cat was hysterical. Kevin Harlan’s radio call was amazing. That guy should be on ESPN calling MNF.
:laugh:
3fcfyf.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

oh poopoo

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Huh. Doesn't know what a straw man is either. Didn't see that coming. I did read the original for content, I'm reading your desperate backpedal replies to me for content, and the content tells a very consistent story.

Yawn. Going to block you now. I love that feature.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Where were these threads when the Eagles barely squeaked past the Bears this weekend?

A win is a win. Some of them start out ugly. At the end of the season, it doesn’t matter.
I’m old enough to remember all the people picking NYG last week.

Philmonroe

Reaction score

Where the bad QB play at? Y'all love not mentioning y'all's leader but everybody else. Figures

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game thread last night was awful. Full panic mode in the 2nd quarter with a 3-3 tie.

That's why I have only participated in the game thread a few times. People on it tend to act as if the entire game hinges on every play - or at least every bad play.

Reactions: CWR

aikemirv

Reaction score
The run game was extremely impressive.
It was but I don't think Moore really understands yet how to incorporate a strong running attack in his offense. He either runs or passes but does not set up complementary plays to both in his game plan.

stuckindc

Reaction score
No. I agree with what you said minus I think the opposite about NE, we expose them. They have had the easiest schedule of any team.
if we play like last night against the Patriots, we'll get beat by minimum 3 scores. Pats take turnovers , penalties, mental mistakes, and turn them into TD's...Which is kinda the OP's point...