I was not impressed at all last night

Whyjerry

Reaction score
you may find a different posture to responses of your posts will yield better dialog.

certainly wasn't their best outing, not thrilled with the slow start. prime time against a division rival brings more than just the talent on paper. there wasn't a point in the game i felt overly concerned we'd lose. more so just waiting for them to turn it on, which they did and in bigger fashion than expected.

all in all i am pleased, especially with a win and remaining undefeated against our division.

i'm pretty sure the team is aware of their slow starts, Dak even mentioned in post game interview. you could def see the impact of Bennett, he will help on the rough stretch we have coming.

What? I assure I could not care less what people think.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You sure? Dallas would win only 2-3 of those a year.

Maybe you should start a Unicorn and Rainbows league where Dallas wins every week.
I'm not the one throwing a temper tantrum that the Cowboys didn't win pretty enough for my liking sweetie.

giphy.gif

willia451

Reaction score
I'm not into style points. A win is a win.

Having said that, It would be nice to secure a comfortable win against a team with a winning record that most people consider to be a pretty good team.

I see the Vikings are coming to town in a few days and its nationally televised.

Ahhhhhhhh. Our chance. :)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well I stand corrected to a degree. Every ranking I looked at has the Cowboys top 3 and the Giants range from ~15th to 25th depending on how they grade them.
You're all good bud.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is the stuff that bothers me

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-issue-for-cowboys/ar-AAJSzJo?ocid=spartandhp

“You saw the game,” Prescott continued. “Those guys weren’t beating us. It was us getting in our own damn way. When we’re rolling and doing what we do, there isn’t a team in the (expletive) league that can stop us. We just need to do what we did in the Eagles game, when we dominated from the opening snap because we didn’t commit no stupid turnovers or make any mistakes. We just took care of our own business and pounded them.”

Dak has become a JG like mouthpiece where they stick their head in the sand about issues. No, these teams ARE beating you because you come out unprepared. How about get to work and stop acting like you've won something before. Drives me insane the way this team postures.

Proximo

Reaction score
The game thread last night was awful. Full panic mode in the 2nd quarter with a 3-3 tie.

LOL I believe it.

I’m sure folks were throwing tantrums/melting down after the 1st play from scrimmage.

I avoid game threads like the plague. Just unbearable.

Reactions: CWR

DaleMc

Reaction score
I can't say I was impressed by the teams performance last night but with Garrett's "post bye" record being 3-4 going in to last night, I was happy with the outcome. Garrett has never really had his teams very well prepared. With that said, a win over a division rival on the road is nothing to be disappointed about

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This team is built to win against the NFC East (a not very good NFC East over the last 3 years). But very rarely will the stars ever align where you would only play NFC East opponents in the playoffs. They have not won a road game against a good non-divisional opponent since 2016.

links18

Reaction score
Thank god Maher made a tackle on the second kick return. Both of those bog returns and Barkley's huge play came in the second half. A lot to get worked out, but I doubt the coaching staff is up to it.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Did you start this thread because you picked the Cowboys to lose and couldn’t start a chest-thumping thread like you did after the Jets?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Quite a few of our penalties were due to players responding to Hernandez's starting trouble. As we all know, the guy to respond always gets the flag. Otherwise, there were also far too many mistakes made by our players, which normally reflects poorly upon the coaching. Basically, the Cowboys are an excessively undisciplined lot. That needs to change. Hopefully, they will, although, I wouldn't bet on it.

Last edited:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
it takes a pretty good team to beat a bad team playing like the cowboys did in the first half and into the third quarter by the score they did I like daks leadership last night he was pretty impressive its a fact the team is going to have to step up if the expect to be a contender in the playoffs going to have to get much better or they will squander away another season and opportunity

aria

Reaction score
A win is a win and they needed it last night. That said it was not a good win at all. The Giants are terrible and that game was up for grabs in the 4th. Bad penalties, Cobb drops, bad turnovers, ST screw ups, and strange play calling was all on display. I will also say I think other than a couple big plays the secondary stunk. Chido is so overrated in these parts. Lewis shouldn’t play over Brown he should play over Chido. I think NE is going to expose these clowns in a couple weeks.

Was anyone impressed with last night?
No. I agree with what you said minus I think the opposite about NE, we expose them. They have had the easiest schedule of any team.