If Dak dominates like he did in 2019 does Dallas trade Dalton?

Proof

Reaction score
Unless Dalton pulls an Orton, I can't see them moving him for any realistic trade offer. Hey, if a team goes all Viking and offers us a first(Bradford) ship him out, but that isn't happening.

I still am pissed at the bus Vikings. They bailed philly out twice

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
I was thinking that but I couldn’t remember if it was mid season. Think Belichick would like that one back?
Belichick was infuriated at the time, so yeah, I would think so.

"Two weeks before the Nov. 1 trading deadline, Belichick met with Kraft to discuss the quarterback situation. According to staffers, the meeting ran long, lasting half the day and pushing back Belichick's other meetings. The office was buzzing. The meeting ended with a clear mandate to Belichick: trade Garoppolo because he would not be in the team's long-term plans, and then, once again, find the best quarterback in the draft and develop him. Belichick was furious and demoralized, according to friends. "

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pa...-brady-bill-belichick-internal-power-struggle

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
30TDs to only 11ints and almost 5000 yards. Carrying a team with no defense and a head coach that should be a grade school gym teacher to an 8-8 record! Maybe a desperate team will send us a 3 for Andy.

Maybe spend a little more time reading about players to know that Dalton is on a 1 year deal and can't be traded after the season.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
so? If a team needs a QB during the season, they need a qb..

The Cowboys signed Dalton to a 1 year deal as a backup to Prescott. now if a team needs a QB and the Cowboys trade Dalton and then all of a sudden the very next week Prescott suffers his first injury in the 1st quarter that makes him miss playing time, just what QB do the Cowboys go to. If they did what you said and traded away their insurance policy, what do they do?

erod

Reaction score
30TDs to only 11ints and almost 5000 yards. Carrying a team with no defense and a head coach that should be a grade school gym teacher to an 8-8 record! Maybe a desperate team will send us a 3 for Andy.
Subtract his numbers from the games against the Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins, which went a combined 12-36.

Now how do his numbers look?

In 3 of the other 11 games, Dak couldn't even Dallas to a touchdown. Dallas went 3-8 in those games.

Last edited:

morat1959

Reaction score
The Cowboys signed Dalton to a 1 year deal as a backup to Prescott. now if a team needs a QB and the Cowboys trade Dalton and then all of a sudden the very next week Prescott suffers his first injury in the 1st quarter that makes him miss playing time, just what QB do the Cowboys go to. If they did what you said and traded away their insurance policy, what do they do?
Dalton WILL beat out Dak for the starting job. Now whether he starts or not is a totally different issue.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak-Trolls in panic mode.....
tumblr_oa1rckS4Zd1vx7mv8o1_500.gif

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dalton WILL beat out Dak for the starting job. Now whether he starts or not is a totally different issue.

Please let me know when you wake up from this dream. Beside that you contradict yourself. First you say that Dalton will beat out Prescott for the starting job (ha ha) and then you say whether he start is totally different. If your dream comes true and Dalton pulls off the biggest surprise of the entire season he does beat out Prescott he would then be the starting QB. Ya a QB going into his 10 season that just got fired for a QB that hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL, who signed a measly 3 mil 1 year contract is going to convince an actual NFL head coach that he would win the starting job over a QB the team just guaranteed 31 mil for this season. Did I miss anything?

Frozen700

Reaction score

You are trying real hard here.

#DontpayDak